Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    images

Pantless... topless... who cares... It's all good

Agreed... :drool:

CM and I been chatting.

How would you guys feel about a range day in the country when the leaves start to turn? I have room. 60 acres near Beanblossom. 100 yd range kept mowed. Might need to carry in some steel to shoot. My primitive grill is a semi trailer rim, a weber grate and lid. No damper comtrol so all cooking is done at HIGH temperature. :rolleyes:

Little Nashville is about a 10 minute drive if the ladies wanted to shop.
    My wife is amenable to the idea.
    Just something to think about.

Sounds like fun! :D

Awesome! :)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    CM and I been chatting.

How would you guys feel about a range day in the country when the leaves start to turn? I have room. 60 acres near Beanblossom. 100 yd range kept mowed. Might need to carry in some steel to shoot. My primitive grill is a semi trailer rim, a weber grate and lid. No damper comtrol so all cooking is done at HIGH temperature. :rolleyes:

Little Nashville is about a 10 minute drive if the ladies wanted to shop.
    My wife is amenable to the idea.
    Just something to think about.
    It's a 3 hour drive for me, but I'd be interested. Especially that 60 acres part, sounds like plenty of room for Rusty to get lost while we all make an escape.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I only kept it all these years because the wife wouldn't let me sell it. I had learned to accept it. But it does have the worst ergos and trigger in my collection. I won't miss it.

My wife loves her (my old) Glock 19 and won't let me sell it. I make myself feel better by calling it hers and not touching it if I can help it. The wife does look darned good open carrying it when we go out though... :naughty:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My wife loves her (my old) Glock 19 and won't let me sell it. I make myself feel better by calling it hers and not touching it if I can help it. The wife does look darned good open carrying it when we go out though... :naughty:

I just picked up a 9mm 1911 for my spouse. The journey continues for her. She has ran my excellent Phantom and put it down for a really sweet SR1911 and now will be running a Fusion spec built 1911 in 9mm.

It is a tough job hanging with me.....:):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Morning everyone. Later today I will be free of G****s in the house!
    But, for how long? I whittled my 6 G****s down to 3 last year and contemplated taking that down to zero, but somehow the collection is growing again. I don't see it getting any larger than the 4 it is today, but they are as easy to buy as they are to sell. I'll probably always have a couple in the house since I think they ground me. The ergos actually work reasonably well for me and when shooting, I don't notice the trigger sponginess. All of my G**** triggers have been loved on though, so they are not stock.

We'll work toward that goal. Gives me something else to look forward to.
    :rockwoot:
    Man, I hope that comes together this fall. Looks like a fantastic way to spend an afternoon. I have a bit of Bobcat steel I can bring along too.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

But, for how long? I whittled my 6 G****s down to 3 last year and contemplated taking that down to zero, but somehow the collection is growing again. I don't see it getting any larger than the 4 it is today, but they are as easy to buy as they are to sell. I'll probably always have a couple in the house since I think they ground me. The ergos actually work reasonably well for me and when shooting, I don't notice the trigger sponginess. All of my G**** triggers have been loved on though, so they are not stock.

Man, I hope that comes together this fall. Looks like a fantastic way to spend an afternoon. I have a bit of Bobcat steel I can bring along too.

Gathering on a piece of property like that can be the best time you can spend.
    Good surroundings. Good people (Rusty sucks but you know) and possibly some decent grub.
    How could it get any better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom