Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

I don't know what the market is like on those, but it sure looks like a decent deal. I'd check closely before buying to make sure there is no sear movement with the safety on, but that's something you should always do anyway with a tuned 1911. It does offer a credible amount of .45 on tap and should still fit 1911 holsters.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Rusty, I thought you'd be all over that Stingray. I have not seen one of those since I was a kid. My best friend used to ride a yellow one.
    I don't have the money or space for another one. Looks like it would clean up nice though. They are sweet neighborhood riders, wouldn't want to do much more than that.

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    I hit a squirrel with my car the other day.... First time I've ever killed an animal with a vehicle. Damn thing played chicken with me and lost... Sorry little buddy.

That's impressive that it's your first one. I have over 5 confirmed kills with my car...I consider it an ace! LOL. And I wasn't even trying, it's the same thing that happened to you, the little buggers just kamikazed at me. I don't know, my car must be a poo magnet.

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    Morning RWS. The Wizard and I were just discussing how impressed we were with the trigger kit in your G****.

Morning BA! Here's the company that sells the drop in kit I used on my G34:

https://www.glockcustomtriggers.com/

I went with the full on DK Custom Kit and made all the changes to the internals (springs, striker, etc) that they provided. The trigger is also adjustable for pre and over travel. They designed the trigger so it would be legit for USPSA Production Class so all of the modifications are internal and are not externally visible. It is, without a doubt, the best trigger I've found on a G**** and I recommend them to all shooters of Austrian Tupperware. You average G**** armorer can do a good trigger job with custom fit Ghost parts but it simply does not compare to the DK trigger pack as they made their own trigger bar to reset the geometry. All safeties are in place and I have never had a run away or anything crazy like that. I've heard of trigger jobs done by some "armorers" that are less than legitimate and have cause a lot of problem. Never had any problem with my DK kit and I fully support them. That being said...they aren't cheap either!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning BA! Here's the company that sells the drop in kit I used on my G34:

https://www.glockcustomtriggers.com/

I went with the full on DK Custom Kit and made all the changes to the internals (springs, striker, etc) that they provided. The trigger is also adjustable for pre and over travel. They designed the trigger so it would be legit for USPSA Production Class so all of the modifications are internal and are not externally visible. It is, without a doubt, the best trigger I've found on a G**** and I recommend them to all shooters of Austrian Tupperware. You average G**** armorer can do a good trigger job with custom fit Ghost parts but it simply does not compare to the DK trigger pack as they made their own trigger bar to reset the geometry. All safeties are in place and I have never had a run away or anything crazy like that. I've heard of trigger jobs done by some "armorers" that are less than legitimate and have cause a lot of problem. Never had any problem with my DK kit and I fully support them. That being said...they aren't cheap either!

You get what you pay for. I have paid for so many full Cajun upgrades that I don't bat an eye at most upgrade costs. It is part of the deal if you want to run custom guns. I agree that your trigger is the very best I have ever shot on a Tupperware gun of any kind.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You get what you pay for. I have paid for so many full Cajun upgrades that I don't bat an eye at most upgrade costs. It is part of the deal if you want to run custom guns. I agree that your trigger is the very best I have ever shot on a Tupperware gun of any kind.

Same with the 1911 mods.
    Depending on how far one goes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom