Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have decided that this one is going to AllenM. It will be cerakoted midnight blue with black controls.

pix029724672_zpso5pechm4.jpg

I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    How's the trigger feel on these? Is it like a 2 stage where you take up slack and then run into a wall, or is it like the Ghost kits where there is no wall, just a surprise break once the smooth slack is taken up?

Morning BA! Here's the company that sells the drop in kit I used on my G34:

https://www.glockcustomtriggers.com/

I went with the full on DK Custom Kit and made all the changes to the internals (springs, striker, etc) that they provided. The trigger is also adjustable for pre and over travel. They designed the trigger so it would be legit for USPSA Production Class so all of the modifications are internal and are not externally visible. It is, without a doubt, the best trigger I've found on a G**** and I recommend them to all shooters of Austrian Tupperware. You average G**** armorer can do a good trigger job with custom fit Ghost parts but it simply does not compare to the DK trigger pack as they made their own trigger bar to reset the geometry. All safeties are in place and I have never had a run away or anything crazy like that. I've heard of trigger jobs done by some "armorers" that are less than legitimate and have cause a lot of problem. Never had any problem with my DK kit and I fully support them. That being said...they aren't cheap either!

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    Just a crisp single stage with no take up? Is the reset audible and tactile?

Sounds like a sweet trigger. Too bad they don't make one for a G43.

Yes the reset is very tactile and audible. It is as close to a true single stage trigger in a G**** as you can get, from my experience. If you want more take up you can adjust for that, however I have mine sent to as close to single stage as I can get. If you are coming to the group shoot in June I'll bring it so you can test it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom