Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    BA.....If you felt the tremor run through the force about an hour ago you realize you can see the fusion in person.

Yes, I have a "Bobbed" 9mm 1911.
    I am still dizzy from this. I need to set down.

Oh crap, I am seated...............:faint:

I knew you'd come home without that cash. ;)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Slightly off topic but well worth noting. It was listed in the ammo thread, but I wanted to make sure those with the Czickness knew about this.
    Saturday, 14 May 2016 Gander Mountain will have Blazer Brass 115gr on sale for $9.99 a box of 50. I see no limit on the flyer.
    It's on page 10 of the current flyer, also it has the online code so if you don't want to fight a crowd, I assume (you all know what happens when you assume) you could order it online and do pick up in store.

Current ad Gander Mountain - Weekly Ads

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Slightly off topic but well worth noting. It was listed in the ammo thread, but I wanted to make sure those with the Czickness knew about this.
    Saturday, 14 May 2016 Gander Mountain will have Blazer Brass 115gr on sale for $9.99 a box of 50. I see no limit on the flyer.
    It's on page 10 of the current flyer, also it has the online code so if you don't want to fight a crowd, I assume (you all know what happens when you assume) you could order it online and do pick up in store.

Current ad Gander Mountain - Weekly Ads

Thanks for that TopDog! Nice price for decent ammo :)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Range trip was excellent. The two milsurps performed well with new recoil springs. No surprise there. The 85's trigger almost doesn't need any work. It is very smooth. The P07 ran really well but I need some more work with it. The PCR, I think, might be one of those special guns that just come along once in a while. So easy to be accurate with, so comfortable to shoot. Thanks again, Wizard. You outdid yourself on these.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom