Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Speaking of steam, this thing will have me running out of it.... Outfitting my new to me road bike to fit my personality. Added the white tires and handlebar tape. 1974 Schwinn Voyageur II, this one has a cool story, it was a retirement gift to a Schwinn employee when he left the company. Was just a step down from top of the line in its day and would have cost $335 new, that's $1600 in today's money! :runaway:

That's pretty cool Rusty! I really need to go over my old Varsity to get her back on the road again.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning Snap, WTB and any other early risers! :coffee:

WTB, do you have any interest in hitting MCFG this morning? It's not the best shooting weather, but still might be fun.

It's funny how as we age, weight becomes harder to keep down. When I was in my 20s, I had no problem maintaining my weight in the low 160s. In my 30s, that jumped to the 170s. My 40s brought me up to the 180s and here in my 50s, it's been a struggle getting below the 190s. Ok, maybe it's not funny.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Morning Snap, WTB and any other early risers! :coffee:

WTB, do you have any interest in hitting MCFG this morning? It's not the best shooting weather, but still might be fun.

It's funny how as we age, weight becomes harder to keep down. When I was in my 20s, I had no problem maintaining my weight in the low 160s. In my 30s, that jumped to the 170s. My 40s brought me up to the 180s and here in my 50s, it's been a struggle getting below the 190s. Ok, maybe it's not funny.
    Just more winter insulation!:lmfao:Good morning guy's and gal's:coffee:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning Tim. Thanks but no, my wife is sick this morning and I'm staying home to keep an eye on her. I'm hoping to be able to head out with you next Friday though :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm taking the stainless 75B out on it's maiden voyage this morning. I've been doing a lot of dry fire practice with it using a Laserlyte cartridge and that thing sure does point shoot well. I'm thinking that this pistol could easily work it's way to the top of my favorite shooters list.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning Tim. Thanks but no, my wife is sick this morning and I'm staying home to keep an eye on her. I'm hoping to be able to head out with you next Friday though :)

This weather is contributing to making a lot of people sick I think. Hopefully she feels better by the weekend. We'll plan for next week at MCFG then.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    After discussing 10mm rds. and the high costs of running them (full house loads) with the Wizard Wed. night I have been looking at single stage reloading outfits.
    Not sure if I really want to get into this as I have an addictive nature (go figure) and the unknown is.....well, unknown.....;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom