• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'm making it a point to do some shooting this weekend. Weather may not be cooperating, but I seem to be building up a lot of stress lately. Haven't been shooting in over a month.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I have done the lay away deal a few times but anymore, if I can not walk out with it I do not get it today.
    My problem is I can generally walk out with it, but have a hard time handing over large sums of cash and will not use credit cards but have no problem handing out a few hundred at a time.:dunno:Told you I was very sick and need those basement meetings.:lmfao:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My problem is I can generally walk out with it, but have a hard time handing over large sums of cash and will not use credit cards but have no problem handing out a few hundred at a time.:dunno:Told you I was very sick and need those basement meetings.:lmfao:

You sound perfectly fine to me.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Me to but they are meeting every Tuesday night for 1911's anonomouse and the newly formed CZ addicts group is putting a schedule together right now..

For anyone wanting to go cold turkey, I'm here to help. Contact me and I will gladly take those pesky CZs off your hands.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Try as I may I just can not get excited about the 75 B platform.
    Not sure why.
    I love my 75 SP01 but it has a totally different appearance.
    I thought BA was going to swat me when I said this at the Range last night. Oh the look I got.....:):

Was the look BA gave you anything like the look you give us when we say Glock around you? :popcorn:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Speaking of steam, this thing will have me running out of it.... Outfitting my new to me road bike to fit my personality. Added the white tires and handlebar tape. 1974 Schwinn Voyageur II, this one has a cool story, it was a retirement gift to a Schwinn employee when he left the company. Was just a step down from top of the line in its day and would have cost $335 new, that's $1600 in today's money! :runaway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom