The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Evening all,
    Home from a short day of work. Had root canal schedule at 10:50 and they had me out at 1:30. About 2 hours in the chair and bunch of x-rays. Pain wise I really didn't feel anything, I am feeling some soreness now though but I've kept up with ibuprofen so I'm doing okay. However... Holy moly my wallet hurts! Thankfully in a fortunate situation. I just need a crown and wisdom teeth extraction and I'll have my teeth/mouth where it should of been a couple years ago.
    Shout out to MM for the dental health inspiration. (This was a while ago but still)

Ok, question for the guys that use HBI parts (I'm looking at some stuff for the Scorpion). Did you order direct from HBI or were you finding better deals (shipping, price, etc) somewhere else for the HBI stuff?

@wtburnette @Haven @mcapo and others
    I ordered from HBI directly, it also made my experience with customer service a breeze as I just sent them my order number that is already in their system even after 6 months.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Well, I have a hearing aid app update. After fighting with Verizon and Samsung and Eargo for six months, Verizon finally sent me a replacement phone that WORKS!
    I can , once again, set my hearing aids up and test my hearing.

Mrs. Mcapo has been yelling at me to get hearing but I can’t hear her….

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Not since a reduction in alcohol consumption a decade ago. ;-)
    If that happens you might want to be checked for Menieres. It causes some of your symptoms. But it usually has balance problems and dizziness from time to time. Stress, and weather changes usually effect people with Menieres.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    If that happens you might want to be checked for Menieres. It causes some of your symptoms. But it usually has balance problems and dizziness from time to time. Stress, and weather changes usually effect people with Menieres.

Appreciate the info. Did a little google doctoring on Menieres just now. Not really a match.

I think what I’m deal with is “just” a progressive moderate hearing loss and tinnitus.

If I was a tad smarter, I’d go to an audiologist.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Appreciate the info. Did a little google doctoring on Menieres just now. Not really a match.

I think what I’m deal with is “just” a progressive moderate hearing loss and tinnitus.

If I was a tad smarter, I’d go to an audiologist.
    Tinnitus, and hearing loss are a few symptoms. I've got a few people in my family that has it. I'm familiar with some of the symptoms.
    However, no balance or dizziness is a good thing.

I'm watching the clock go by very slowly. Waiting to head to the hospital for my surgery at 0430.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Tinnitus, and hearing loss are a few symptoms. I've got a few people in my family that has it. I'm familiar with some of the symptoms.

I'm watching the clock go by very slowly. Waiting to head to the hospital for my surgery at 0430.

I’m out.

Let us know that things went well.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Prayers for the surgery to go well and for a speedy recovery.

Top Bottom