THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    A compact, with a decocker .... and :bow:Wizard touched ! You can't beat that !
    Sure can't. It's everything I was looking for, and more. Trigger is just right for a carry piece.
    Awesome! And a pre-b style trigger guard. Did some compacts come that way or was the trigger guard reshaped?

I’d love to add a non-railed compact to the collection some day, maybe PCR.
    I'm not sure about the trigger guard, Wizard said he did do some shaping on it, though. It fits my hand perfect.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Here is a video that needs to be watched if you are having trouble with a RDS…

Just my thoughts about this.
    The grip has little to do with accuracy. I have seen some amazing shooters with what I thought was a stupid grip perform at the highest level.
    No one holds a red dot or irons sight for that matter, perfectly still.
    The grip IMO is for recoil control and a quicker follow up shot.
    The MOST important part of the grip is getting the proper grip that still allows you to pull the trigger WITHOUT disturbing the sight picture with either sight.
    The grip while being important is not the main priority in accuracy. Trigger control without disturbing the sight picture is and if the grip was that important shooters that can shoot really well at strong and weak hand only would suffer with only one hand on the gun.
    :twocents:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Got some new springs for the 1903s, the one pictured was not working well, but now I think it's probably the original two tone magazine after some change around tests. I'll retire that mag and just get a replacement to go with it. It's my oldest 1903 from 1904 and the best original condition. Probably spent most of it's life in a sock drawer.

o1903.jpg

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Just my thoughts about this.
    The grip has little to do with accuracy. I have seen some amazing shooters with what I thought was a stupid grip perform at the highest level.
    No one holds a red dot or irons sight for that matter, perfectly still.
    The grip IMO is for recoil control and a quicker follow up shot.
    The MOST important part of the grip is getting the proper grip that still allows you to pull the trigger WITHOUT disturbing the sight picture with either sight.
    The grip while being important is not the main priority in accuracy. Trigger control without disturbing the sight picture is and if the grip was that important shooters that can shoot really well at strong and weak hand only would suffer with only one hand on the gun.
    :twocents:
    I agree that grip is only one part of the equation.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Anyone buy a ts2 in 40 cal and regret it? Have a friend about to buy one but he wants some input. My input is never buy anything in 40 but thought I could get some more expert advice here

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    @T-DOGG is the MAN ! I expressed admiration for one of his metal art pieces, and although he had sold that one to his sister, he made me a custom one .... and would not accept reimbursement !

This showed-up on the front porch yesterday. It's my own Red Baron, with his eyes on the sky. From off in the distance, in he comes for a landing !

3H4A2532%20copy-XL.jpg

Then, after clearing the airstrip, he makes a final pass over the munitions loading area !

3H4A2534%20copy-XL.jpg

Finally, he hovers (in his special, secret warfare way), as the flat bed truck below prepares to deliver munitions !

3H4A2531%20copy-XL.jpg

Now, some of you have seen this sign, as T. made it for me in prep for the FGE, and I was unable to attend.
    The next time that I'm in the safe (and feeling a little better), I'ma going to dig out Brutus for a personal introduction.
    In the meantime, know that the mighty Blue Balls are hanging tough !

Thanks, Spicy .... you're the BEST .... and I mean that sincerely. :chest:

Last edited:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    @T-DOGG is the MAN ! I expressed admiration for one of his metal art pieces, and although he had sold that one to his sister, he made me a custom one .... and would not except reimbursement !

This showed-up on the front porch yesterday. It's my own Red Baron, with his eyes on the sky. From off in the distance, in he comes for a landing !

3H4A2532%20copy-XL.jpg

Then, after clearing the airstrip, he makes a final pass over the munitions loading area !

3H4A2534%20copy-XL.jpg

Finally, he hovers (in his special, secret warfare way), as the flat bed truck below prepares to deliver munitions !

3H4A2531%20copy-XL.jpg

Now, some of you have seen the sign, as T. made it for me in prep for the FGE, and I was unable to attend.
    The next time that I'm in the safe (and feeling a little better), I'ma going to dig out Brutus for a personal introduction.

That's cool. He's very creative.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Anyone buy a ts2 in 40 cal and regret it? Have a friend about to buy one but he wants some input. My input is never buy anything in 40 but thought I could get some more expert advice here

Some guns, especially metal hammer fired guns, are really fun in .40 IMO. I know the 40P I used to own was one of the most enjoyable handguns I ever shot, though it suffered from some pretty bad sights with no real good options for replacements.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    @T-DOGG is the MAN ! I expressed admiration for one of his metal art pieces, and although he had sold that one to his sister, he made me a custom one .... and would not except reimbursement !

3H4A2532%20copy-XL.jpg

3H4A2534%20copy-XL.jpg

3H4A2531%20copy-XL.jpg

Now, some of you have seen this sign, as T. made it for me in prep for the FGE, and I was unable to attend.

I am so glad you liked it! And I am very grateful for the high praises.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Never bought one but, unless things have changed, it’s a widely used gun in USPSA.

40 in a full frame gun. Heck yeah!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom