THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    Afternoon ... had a nice range trip today with One Minor Glitch

Shot 100 rounds through the new Shadow II - Great
    --- ( trigger Very Sensitive )

Shot 50 rounds through the G43x - Great

Shot 100 rounds through the TX22 & TX22 competition - All Good

Went to shoot my .22 Charger - but could not Release the bolt to load a round
    Got home and searched YouTube and found a Hidden Feature (to me) known as

Bolt Hold Open / LOCK -

my guess is someone at the FGE noticed the Bolt was Closed with No Chamber Flag making the Safety Level in doubt and Locked it open

I have since purchased Chamber Flags and am now watching YouTube videos on Tandemkross Bolt Keeper & Bolt Hold Open modifications

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Never bought one but, unless things have changed, it’s a widely used gun in USPSA.

40 in a full frame gun. Heck yeah!
    That’s why he wants it I believe. Has some accushadow or similiar in 9mm but wants 40 to do a different division or something. Never been to a competition in my life and know nothing about theM

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Anyone buy a ts2 in 40 cal and regret it? Have a friend about to buy one but he wants some input. My input is never buy anything in 40 but thought I could get some more expert advice here
    My Tanfoglio Witness Elite Match is kind of a “poor man’s” TS2. Ok, probably not really. But it is a full size, large frame, CZ inspired hammer fired gun that is SAO and mine is in .40. I love it. It is a smooth shooter and is less snappy than my 9mm P01. It’s a fun gun and it definitely thumps steel a bit harder than 9mm.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...Went to shoot my .22 Charger - but could not Release the bolt to load a round
    Got home and searched YouTube and found a Hidden Feature (to me) known as

Bolt Hold Open / LOCK -

my guess is someone at the FGE noticed the Bolt was Closed with No Chamber Flag making the Safety Level in doubt and Locked it open...

You give us too much credit.

My guess is one of us coon fingered it and accidently locked it open without realizing it.:ingo:

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Who has 512 semi auto 22lr and / or whatever number the bolt action 22lr rifles are. Is the mag release absolutely horrible on them or do they get dirty and need detail stripped or something else? Borrowed a friends to try and he complained about it. Told him I’d take a look if I could tske it to range. Seems like a super simple simple design but it is almost impossible to get mag out

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Who has 512 semi auto 22lr and / or whatever number the bolt action 22lr rifles are. Is the mag release absolutely horrible on them or do they get dirty and need detail stripped or something else? Borrowed a friends to try and he complained about it. Told him I’d take a look if I could tske it to range. Seems like a super simple simple design but it is almost impossible to get mag out

On my CZ 457, an easy press of the lever to the mag, drops the mag out. No problems.

I'm thinking Gary D has/had a 512. If so, you might ask him.

Is there any chance he has the wrong mag?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom