THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    After waiting an eternity, I got out my wire splicing kit and fixed the cord on the hoover.

I guess I resolved RP's delemma as well and he can proceed with his plans to get a case of ammo. :lmfao:
    ca33535435b9337b5c1f6a4e754499ac.gif

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    If anyone wants to jump in during my moment of weakness I’ll share with the cz’ers just like it was shared with me from this group. P07 kadet kit is available before it goes on classifieds. Just had a long conversation with myself and decided to let someone else enjoy it and I’ll grab another down the road. The 75b sa and kadet is going to keep my happy for quite some time. No use in the p07 kadet just sitting in my safe

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Here is a video that needs to be watched if you are having trouble with a RDS…

Finally got to watch the vid.
    I’m pretty leary of letting someone change my grip but did let Jedi get to me some on this because it really did make sense.
    He was in attendance in Point 1 Tactics at Lebanon last June (Jedi and Donovan Moore are good buddies I guess), actually there to take the class but also offered up some instruction himself. It was pretty cool to be there.

The ‘no pressure from the thumbs at all’ is very hard for me as is getting up as high as he wants with speed with the support hand.

It’s one of those things where after Aaron Cowan and Gabe White fix you up you really resist much change, but I’m trying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom