THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    The other day our kids didn’t take Chip our dog out when they were told too. He couldn’t hold it and resorted to sneaking into the bathroom and dropping a #2 in the bathtub. The kids were shocked and disgusted by the dog’s actions, especially my oldest who refused to take his nightly shower after I thoroughly cleaned and disinfected the tub. I did talk with them about responsibility.

Yesterday I took my youngest out for some Daddy time, just he and I. One of the toy stores I took him to had a small prank section. And there was very convincing looking fake dog poop… :evilangel:
    After we got back home I put it in the tub… and waited… eventually it was discovered to everyone’s horror. I reminded the kids about our talk of “responsibility” and told my oldest he had to clean it up. Oh man, the protests! The drama! My oldest started blaming the youngest “It must have been Joey not the dog, he went in there and pooped in the tub”! My youngest, Joey, was in on it since we bought it together and he stayed strong kept playing along. My oldest didn’t realize it was fake until he finally went to pick it up (with gloves, a Walmart sack, and chip clip over his nose)! He was so mad (but laughing). My wife and I were laughing so hard we were crying! Got it on video too! Worth every penny!

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The other day our kids didn’t take Chip our dog out when they were told too. He could hold it and resorted to sneaking into the bathroom and dropping a #2 in the bathtub. The kids were shocked and disgusted by the dogs actions, especially my oldest who refused to used to take his nightly shower after I thoroughly cleaned and disinfected the tub. I did talk with them about responsibility.

Yesterday I took my youngest out for some Daddy time, just he and I. One of the toy stores I took him too had a small prank section. And there was very convincing looking fake dog poop… :evilangel:
    After we go back home I put it in the tub… and waited… eventually it was discovered to everyone’s horror. I reminded the kids about our talk of “responsibility” and told my oldest he had to clean it up. Oh man, the protests! The drama! My oldest started blaming the youngest “It must have been Joey not the dog, he went in there and pooped in there tub”! My youngest, Joey, was in on it since we bought it together and he stayed strong kept playing along. My oldest didn’t realize it was fake until he finally went to pick it up (with gloves, a Walmart sack, and chip clip over his nose)! He was so mad (but laughing). My wife and I were laughing so hard we were crying! Got it on video too! Worth every penny!

That's a great prank, and story, Hawk !

When I was a kid, I always kept a plastic 'fake throw-up' handy. Many adults were dismayed by my treachery !

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    The boy (turns 3 on the 19th) came home with a fever on Thursday. Some meds and he seems to be fine since Friday.

The girl (5yo) came home with a fever on Friday. Meds off and on since. Just got home from church and she's around 101.

The boys birthday party is this afternoon. The girl can't go. It's going to crush her.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    The boy (turns 3 on the 19th) came home with a fever on Thursday. Some meds and he seems to be fine since Friday.

The girl (5yo) came home with a fever on Friday. Meds off and on since. Just got home from church and she's around 101.

The boys birthday party is this afternoon. The girl can't go. It's going to crush her.
    Prayers for y’all. Sick kiddos is not fun.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I've been wanting to upgrade my church carry rig for a bit. The Wizard listed a steel frame 75 compact so I picked that up at the FGE. Matched it to a 1791 holster, and was ready to go. Of course, the gun shoots great. It carries extremely well with a good belt and holster.
    View attachment 305590

View attachment 305591

A compact, with a decocker .... and :bow:Wizard touched ! You can't beat that !

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I've been wanting to upgrade my church carry rig for a bit. The Wizard listed a steel frame 75 compact so I picked that up at the FGE. Matched it to a 1791 holster, and was ready to go. Of course, the gun shoots great. It carries extremely well with a good belt and holster.
    View attachment 305590

View attachment 305591
    Awesome! And a pre-b style trigger guard. Did some compacts come that way or was the trigger guard reshaped?

I’d love to add a non-railed compact to the collection some day, maybe PCR.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom