THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Wait when we met didn’t I tell you it was silver, not gray?
    Chicks really dig silver.

Also, my wife rolls her eyes every time she hears me say that.
    Friday my daughter told me she picked Orville Redenbacher (pop corn guy) for a school project. She has to dress up in character while she presents her project to the class. Anyway… she asked me if she could borrow my gray hair for her costume…

I tell my kids “It’s not gray, it’s blonde… from my Scottish side”.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Wow. I've heard of having issues with people on here like that, but luckily that has not been my experience. Knock on wood.
    I've had far more good interactions than bad, but the more deals you have anywhere the more turds you'll encounter.
    Ingo is still awesome but we definitely have more turds floating in the bowl than it used to. And while I'm definitely going to be more selective on who I deal with on here, I've had turds that were established members too. So you never know.
    I've never bought or sold anything on armslist because I have always felt like I was setting myself up to get robbed. I'm not gonna lie, I always enjoyed a good gunfight but now I'm older and alittle smarter, and I'd rather not get into one if possible lol. I think some of those shady armslist mofos have come here and I'm going to start only dealing with established folk.
    But I have always asked if someone is an indiana resident and proper person. I'm not a cop to be able to verify, but it gives me some calm to see a drivers license and a pink card.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Friday my daughter told me she picked Orville Redenbacher (pop corn guy) for a school project. She has to dress up in character while she presents her project to the class. Anyway… she asked me if she could borrow my gray hair for her costume…

I tell my kids “It’s not gray, it’s blonde… from my Scottish side”.
    I had to put on a wig not too long ago for a performance. My wife and kids now use the pics as joke material

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I had to put on a wig not too long ago for a performance. My wife and kids now use the pics as joke material
    A several years ago I volunteered to help out with our church’s VBS skits. Usually they’re not a big deal and super easy. Nope, that year I got assigned to play a German mad scientist in one and an Irishman in another, with accents:runaway:

I wore a crazy white wig for the German scientist and an orange yarn beard for the Irishman. I pulled off the accents too! I was super convincing too as I’m the spitting image of a German/Irishman.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    A several years ago I volunteered to help out with our church’s VBS skits. Usually they’re not a big deal and super easy. Nope, that year I got assigned to play a German mad scientist in one and an Irishman in another, with accents:runaway:

I wore a crazy white wig for the German scientist and an orange yarn beard for the Irishman. I pulled off the accents too! I was super convincing too as I’m the spitting image of a German/Irishman.

I'm actually of German/Irish descent and I can't even do the accents well... :):

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I decided that my silver-gray-streaked-with-black beard makes me look like a Wolf !
    Told my wife so, and then threw my head back and started howling ..... she was not amused. Hmmm :cool:
    Wolf… I like that. I keep my silver-gray-black trimmed short. If it grows out too much my wife will say “Trim your beard! It looks like you have a opossum on your face!”

I’m gonna steal your wolf idea!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Wolf… I like that. I keep my silver-gray-black trimmed short. If it grows out too much my wife will say “Trim your beard! It looks like you have a opossum on your face!”

I’m gonna steal your wolf idea!

Wolf is much more powerful than opossum, no doubt. But remember, you have to throw your head back and howl .... that punctuates your manly-man-ness ! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom