THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Not a bad price and interested in trades.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Not a bad price and interested in trades.

Back on track… and serious question: Is there an obvious reason to want a SP01 Shadow over the Shadow 2? I was under the impression that the Shadow 2 is the better of the two models.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Back on track… and serious question: Is there an obvious reason to want a SP01 Shadow over the Shadow 2? I was under the impression that the Shadow 2 is the better of the two models.
    Glad you ask this because i was about to do so myself.
    My understanding (and do not own or really know a ton about them) is the sp01 shadow was the original and has been discontinued for a while. I believe the Shadow 2 replaced it although both were available at the same time for awhile and the Shadow 2 was a few $100 more. Current production there is the sp01, then spend a bit more and get more with the Shadow 2, add $100 or so and get it OR, then you move up some more and get into the TS 2 product line.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    My understanding (and do not own or really know a ton about them) is the sp01 shadow was the original and has been discontinued for a while. I believe the Shadow 2 replaced it although both were available at the same time for awhile and the Shadow 2 was a few $100 more. Current production there is the sp01, then spend a bit more and get more with the Shadow 2, add $100 or so and get it OR, then you move up some more and get into the TS 2 product line.
    :faint:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    My SP-01 Shadow is lighter than my Shadow 2. Feels "smaller" as well.

Both are great guns, as mcapo said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom