THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Good afternoon all. Optometrist for #'s 2 & 3 . Of course insurance dragging feet. A phonecall from me straightened them right up. No more lip for my docs office. Pay the man.

Evil Kneivel in tow all day. Omas for coffee after dropping off #2 at school, lunch with papaw at San Marcos, and now the library. Stopped by home to let the dogs out and swap laundry. 1730 scrimmage game for Magpie. Back to work tonight. Naps when I'm dead.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Good afternoon all. Optometrist for #'s 2 & 3 . Of course insurance dragging feet. A phonecall from me straightened them right up. No more lip for my docs office. Pay the man.

Evil Kneivel in tow all day. Omas for coffee after dropping off #2 at school, lunch with papaw at San Marcos, and now the library. Stopped by home to let the dogs out and swap laundry. 1730 scrimmage game for Magpie. Back to work tonight. Naps when I'm dead.
    Keep a close eye on all your fingers and toes at work tonight. Hard to be sharp when you're sleep deprived. Why I avoid driving between 0200 and 0500 .

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    This one was the one I was talking about, not the trade for safety one…
    If I didn’t have the P01 I’d be very interested in that. But can’t justify it right now.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I was actually about to dip into the gun fund until I read further and found that he wants a BoS. F that. I have no problem showing my license or pink card, but a BoS is a bridge too far. That is completely worthless. Also, wanting to meet in the parking lot of a LGS? That's poor taste. You're cutting into the business of the LGS. When I meet I prefer meeting in a shopping center or fast food parking lot.
    I tried to be gentle when I said he seemed a little worried, but yea, I agree.
    I had a guy pull the picture of your license once and went through with it because I wanted the gun and had driven an hour or more. Probably shouldn’t have but nothings come if it so far, and I know who he is if something comes up.

I think if you’re a regular customer of an LGS they don’t mind you doing business outside, at least that’s what mine says.

I’ve met at Meier for my last couple deals.

I don’t even try to be discreet anymore. Dry fire them, wave them around a bit, we need to get people more acclimated to guns.
    Apply purple if it helps your blood pressure.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I tried to be gentle when I said he seemed a little worried, but yea, I agree.
    I had a guy pull the picture of your license once and went through with it because I wanted the gun and had driven an hour or more. Probably shouldn’t have but nothings come if it so far, and I know who he is if something comes up.

I think if you’re a regular customer of an LGS they don’t mind you doing business outside, at least that’s what mine says.

I’ve met at Meier for my last couple deals.

I don’t even try to be discreet anymore. Dry fire them, wave them around a bit, we need to get people more acclimated to guns.
    Apply purple if it helps your blood pressure.

I try to stick to dealing with people from this group, or who have numerous positive transactions in our classifieds. That is worth more than looking at a driver's license or pink card and way more than a BoS that doesn't mean :poop:. I've had only positive interactions with people from INGO and don't feel the need to ask for any more details during a private transaction than is absolutely required.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    I try to stick to dealing with people from this group, or who have numerous positive transactions in our classifieds. That is worth more than looking at a driver's license or pink card and way more than a BoS that doesn't mean :poop:. I've had only positive interactions with people from INGO and don't feel the need to ask for any more details during a private transaction than is absolutely required.
    The deal I referenced was an INGO deal, not a super high post count but respected member of the community, in real life as well. He was running for office against Victoria Spartz, saying she was a “standard issue” politician. His group has a decent platform, but I don’t know why you think you can run against an entrenched Spartz.

I really think he wanted to change his mind on the sale but I kinda pushed it.
    He also had stuff in the pictures like a threaded barrel, in the gun, that he said he forget at home and wasn’t part of the deal.
    By far the most negative transaction I’ve had on INGO, every other one has been stellar.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The deal I referenced was an INGO deal, not a super high post count but respected member of the community, in real life as well. He was running for office against Victoria Spartz, saying she was a “standard issue” politician. His group has a decent platform, but I don’t know why you think you can run against an entrenched Spartz.

I really think he wanted to change his mind on the sale but I kinda pushed it.
    He also had stuff in the pictures like a threaded barrel, in the gun, that he said he forget at home and wasn’t part of the deal.
    By far the most negative transaction I’ve had on INGO, every other one has been stellar.

Wow. I've heard of having issues with people on here like that, but luckily that has not been my experience. Knock on wood.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Random things I find during research....

I had daughter rolling on the ground laughing with this one.

View attachment 271328
    I just heard on the radio (Hammer and Nigel) that a small town drug store is closing named Butt Drugs. Owned by the Butt family. Apparently they sold alcohol too and they used to sell shirts that advertised “Butt Liquors”.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    I just heard on the radio (Hammer and Nigel) that a small town drug store is closing named Butt Drugs. Owned by the Butt family. Apparently they sold alcohol too and they used to sell shirts that advertised “Butt Liquors”.
    *in my best Eeyore voice
    Not surprised at the story, just surprised there’s anything but wall to wall Tucker Carlson.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    *in my best Eeyore voice
    Not surprised at the story, just surprised there’s anything but wall to wall Tucker Carlson.
    Not a big fan, he is entertaining at times but way too condescending and “superior” for my tastes. Apply purple if offended but different strokes…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom