THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Guns&engines

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2021
    Patoka Lake? I have a friend that lives down in that area. I’ll ask him he’s seen or heard of anything. @Guns&engines You have mountain lions in your area?
    Hmm, if that was supposed to notify me, it didn't work.

Anyway, I've caught coyote, fox, and bobcat on trailcam in my front yard, but never seen a mountain lion luckily. There have been confirmed reports of them years ago not far from this area, so I do believe they are around. We've had bear not far away as well and the DNR kept denying that until there was enough proof they couldn't deny it anymore. I always carry when I go into the forest, just in case!

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Yes, I even impress myself at times. Serpentine belt conversion successful. Gained some extra rpm as well. She runs smooth and quiet.

View attachment 271052View attachment 271051
    Looks great ... I'm totally ignoring the NEC violations ... but, you already knew that!

Hey, I found something in the bottom of my knife box that you will enjoy ... I'll get it in the mail next week.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    2nd one is definitely a snapper.
    Good eating before he eats all your fish
    Yup. American snapping turtle. Not an alligator snapper. He won't eat all the fish, just the dumb ones. And their innards stink worse than a gut shot deer. Don't think I could eat one after cleaning it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Looks great ... I'm totally ignoring the NEC violations ... but, you already knew that!

Hey, I found something in the bottom of my knife box that you will enjoy ... I'll get it in the mail next week.
    I plan on putting that wiring in conduit eventually. The large white wire is only a ground, for what it's worth. The small pair of wires are 12V for the tachometer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom