• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Was Trump not exercising a bit of pragmatism running for national office by leaving the abortion issue up to the states and campaigning with a promise to keep the feds out of it and let the people decide instead under his administration if elected in an attempt to slow the pro-abortion momentum from using it against the GOP as a national issue argument.
    He totally made a calculated shift to become pro-life. And he wore it like a bad fitting suit that he couldn't strip out of fast enough when the political winds shifted.

I want a politician that doesn't stick his figure up in the wind when it comes to abortion.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My prediction is that it will go back to being the party of perpetual Washington Generals of politics. A role that establishment Republicans love. A party that honorary residents of Carmel pine for a return to. The simpler days when Republicans posed for campaign photos holding rifles wrong to signal their fake support in gun rights. When they send letters to constituents explaining how they need your money to fight for family values, while voting against them in congress.

They don't want to win. They want to occupy an office and pretend that they're standing against Democrats. They want to make video clips of themselves owning the libs on c-span because they talk harshly to deep state officials and judicial nominees in congressional hearings. If the RNC drops an America First agenda and reverts to their feckless selves, I am done with them. And done with voting because obviously it would not have helped anything.
    I do love roundabouts...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So you want it to be controlled by the central state. I do not. I think the federal government should have less power, not more.
    I'm pro-life, which is more than just being anti-abortion. How about expanding the child tax care credits? Or tax credits for the first 3 years of a child.

There's any number of ways we can reduce the concerns of would-be moms and make the choice of life more appealing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I do love roundabouts...
    I’m okay with roundabouts. In many cases they make more sense than 4way intersections. Nikky Haley Republicans tho might as well be Democrats. What’s wrong with prioritizing American’s needs above others? Haley says, but muh wars! How the military industrial complex get they shoes? How they pay for they clothes?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm pro-life, which is more than just being anti-abortion. How about expanding the child tax care credits? Or tax credits for the first 3 years of a child.

There's any number of ways we can reduce the concerns of would-be moms and make the choice of life more appealing.
    I have to pay people to not kill their kids? :n00b:

That sounds very, uh, what’s the word I’m looking for? Oh yeah. ”Democrat”

Note: Blurred because INGO is a family friendly site.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I have to pay people to not kill their kids? :n00b:

That sounds very, uh, what’s the word I’m looking for? Oh yeah. ”Democrat”

Note: Blurred because INGO is a family friendly site.
    I guess so, in the sense that those whose names shall not be typed on INGO want me to pay people to kill their babies. But somehow, that doesn't reach the level of moral equivalency, at least in my crazy right-wing opinion that abortion is infanticide.

Top Bottom