Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know right! I sold two long guns last week and replaced them with pistols. I have an overcrowding problem in the safe.

Hell of a spot to be in Huh.
    I sold 3 long guns last 2 weeks.
    Replaced with 1 rifle and 1 pistol. Thought I was good.
    Had to have that M1A.
    I will not let RH think he influenced me in any way what so ever......:)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :coffee: Good morning guys. Yesterday was interesting. I bought Momma a new dining room set for Christmas and found the table top damaged beyond repair once I started unboxing it. Returned it to the furniture store and bought it her a better set. Learned a lesson there, you get what you pay for, not only true in guns but furniture as well. She's a happy little lady right now.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    :coffee: Good morning guys. Yesterday was interesting. I bought Momma a new dining room set for Christmas and found the table top damaged beyond repair once I started unboxing it. Returned it to the furniture store and bought it her a better set. Learned a lesson there, you get what you pay for, not only true in guns but furniture as well. She's a happy little lady right now.
    Gotta keep momma happy. ;)

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Good morning T-Dogg hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and yes with furniture just like guns you do get what you pay for! Been in the furniture business for many years and most just isnt made like it used to be.psyko

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Don't lie, I told you she wasn't going to go for the folding card table and camp chairs. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have spent so much money on and around and in the house this last year.
    I have to on some things (new roof...:() but much of this is to put a smile on the spouse.
    It is worth it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom