88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    No you don't.....:)

I also forgot to mention, and this is a good one......I have to re-carpet the back yard.
    I was lucky enough growing up to have grandfathers that would do anything for their grandkids. Sounds like your granddaughter is just as lucky.

Got rid of the honey and the honey do list went with her. ;)

So this is what I have to look forward to...... Oh dear.... Just give me a small log cabin in the woods on about 100 acres. I'll be fine with that. Oh and I'd like a mountain, a river, a desert and a nice beach on the same property. That's all.

Oh and a nice big pole barn so I can be in my happy place....

That's the stuff of dreams. Don't forget to have a concrete floor in that pole barn so your toys don't rust away on you.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    That's the stuff of dreams. Don't forget to have a concrete floor in that pole barn so your toys don't rust away on you.
    Oh no doubt. I feel terrible because this winter the GP has to sit outside.... It's covered, but still. It sat in a barn since '78 and now it's outside. Luckily this winter won't be so bad.

I was not lucky enough to have any grandfathers, only one very awesome great grandfather I got to know a little bit. One grandfather died before I was born, the other fled to Florida with some woman.... But a couple years ago I adopted a man as my grandfather and we have a lot of fun together. Wish I could have met him sooner.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Oh no doubt. I feel terrible because this winter the GP has to sit outside.... It's covered, but still. It sat in a barn since '78 and now it's outside. Luckily this winter won't be so bad.

I was not lucky enough to have any grandfathers, only one very awesome great grandfather I got to know a little bit. One grandfather died before I was born, the other fled to Florida with some woman.... But a couple years ago I adopted a man as my grandfather and we have a lot of fun together. Wish I could have met him sooner.

Old people should be treasured... even if they enjoy shooting pink guns :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom