• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    No bullseyes. But I did get to work on my AR's a bit. In about 1 week, one will be done, and I'll just be waiting on the barrel for the second. Got my Geissele SD-E installed this weekend. Wow. What have I been doing with worked over mil-spec triggers all this time? I just got a CMC to try as well. Hopefully the SD-E doesn't force me to sell the CMC and do SD-E's in both AR's.....Those SD-E's are worth the money, but they'll burn a hole in your pocket pretty quick.

Good morning to all hope your weekend was full of fun and bullseye'spsyko

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Beyond building duct for the current projects I had a package from Brownells arrive Saturday. Thumb and Grip safety's in stainless.
    EGW parts for my Champion. These are top shelf pieces and required a lot of fit up.
    That gun is now done.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Figured this was the best place to see if any of the Cz guys new where to find a 2075 rami bd. Any ideas send me a pm. Thanks

Give the guys at The Outdoorsman a call. They have a Rami in the case, but I'm not sure if it's the B or BD.

The weekend flew buy, but I did not get a chance to let any lead fly. I did get down to Atterbury and picked up 2000 bullets to feed the .45s and .40s though. With Profire going out of retail, they are about the cheapest place I can find bullets locally.

It's going to be a busy week for me for work as I finish out projects and goals due by year end, so I'll probably be AWOL most of the week. Unless things go really well, then I'll have time to play more :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom