Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    He's back! Everybody hold on! This roller coaster ride is just beginning! :spend:
    You guys think I'm bad on here, you should try working with me, now that's some fine entertainment on a daily basis. The running joke is if you want a good deal on something talk Travis into buying it, then wait until he decides to sell it. My plan changes daily, sometimes hourly. I think any given day the thought crosses my mind that I really need to go bang my head against the wall for about an hour, maybe that will straighten me out.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Unrelated. Whats up with Armslist today? I really need to list the Sig on there and the site has been givin me fits all day. Hope its not an ISIS (ISIL for the Obama lovers) attack.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    The journey is half the fun. At least guns hold most of their value and you don't lose too much.

I rotated between that and my 9mm P320 Compact for EDC. I liked the Carry model and had forgot they offered one when I bought it. However shortly after I bought it and went to order the additional mags I noticed they had x-grip spacers to use the fullsize mag in the compact grip frame, so I ordered some 17rd mags and spacers for my compact 9mm. If I would have known that beforehand I probably wouldn't have bought the Carry in 40 (well atleast that's what I'm telling myself). Way back when (ok really a month or so ago) when I sold a bunch of stuff to get monies up for a 308 battle rifle (M1A) I got the money together and then froze when it came to putting up the $1200 -$1300 for one. So I had this brilliant idea to get a .40 handgun again and go 308 on the cheap with the Ruger American. Well here I am, still wanting an M1A. I also just need to stop buying .40 caliber handguns, I enjoy shooting 9mm and .45 much much more. Some habits die hard, real hard. :rockwoot:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Just did something I never thought I would do...... Oh well, that's we have so much fun in this hobby. Luckily my mind doesn't change as often as some here!

If if anybody is looking for a top notch k98 Nazi relic, I know a guy. :cool:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just did something I never thought I would do...... Oh well, that's we have so much fun in this hobby. Luckily my mind doesn't change as often as some here!

If if anybody is looking for a top notch k98 Nazi relic, I know a guy. :cool:

Man that is a push.
    Hope you are doing this for all the right reasons.......:)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Man that is a push.
    Hope you are doing this for all the right reasons.......:)
    Something I have been thinking about for months. I had my fun wth it, it doesn't light my fire anymore. Not sure what will replace it at this point, if it's even firearm related... I got into it right when I bought it so I'm not losing anything. There are more serious collectors out there that will cherish it more than I. And it's darn expensive to feed! 8mm Mauser doesn't exactly grow on trees...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Something I have been thinking about for months. I had my fun wth it, it doesn't light my fire anymore. Not sure what will replace it at this point, if it's even firearm related... I got into it right when I bought it so I'm not losing anything. There are more serious collectors out there that will cherish it more than I. And it's darn expensive to feed! 8mm Mauser doesn't exactly grow on trees...

seems you have thought it out.
    One thing to let a newer piece go. Totally another when something like that is concerned.
    Hope you find it a good home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom