NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    The hammer/chillers NOT something jedi wanted to do.
    Desperate measures.

BTW Mr. Jedi.... If you ever meet up with me, I almost always wear a black shirt. The last time I wore a white shirt was about 15 years or so ago. It was white with the same hello Kitty that is in your avatar. I didn't want to wear it because I always trash light colored shirts. Yep, I trashed it on a dirty outdoor chair, the first day I wore it.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Down at my parents ita been a month. When I mowed their yard (mostly to buzz up the leaves) there was so much dust it looked like there was fog.
    Whenever my neighbor cuts his grass it is always the same. A cloud of dust. He asks if I can sharpen his blades and they look like 2 paring knives stuck together. Sand just ate them completely away. No wings at all, and 2-3 inches shorter.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Ended up with 2.5" of rain here today. I'll take it. More to come late Monday and Tuesday.

While definitely needed the rain it broke my streak of sitting outside all night. Definitely prefer to be outside when I can

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Had a lot of reading to do in here…. Just got back from the weeklong muzzleloading national championships. Girls did great placing in men’s women’s and juniors events. And even breaking a few national records!

Top Bottom