Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've seen Omegas under $500 online on a regular basis, but then you have the transfer fees, so there's a tradeoff.

Sportsmans Guide has them for $474.99. CZ-USA CZ 75B Omega, Semi-automatic, 9mm, 91135, 806703911359, 4.6" Barrel, 3-dot Sight, 2 Mags Included - 640537, Semi-Automatic at Sportsman's Guide I use Ebates, so I get another 4% cash back and then 1% from my credit card, so that amounts to another $24 ish. I think I've seen them for $475 a few other places also, but not sure where right now.

That's a good price for what I've been seeing lately. 6 months or so ago I was seeing Omegas selling for ~$450 online and ~$500 - $525 in LGS's. $475 - $500 seems to be the average online price now. I haven't looked in any gun shops lately.

BTW, PSA has an Omega for $469.99:

CZ 75 B Omega 9mm 91135

$17 shipping though, so it ends up more than CZnap's link, unless you don't have a buyer's club membership at Sportsman's Guide.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    088.....living where we do we have these drills a few times a year. Things that go bump in the night are all to common these days and with the drug sub-culture we are on constant alert. It is not something we dwell on much it is just part of life.
    We all have set functions as you do. Wife is armed with a phone and now a P-07. The gun is a last resort.
    I do sweeps with a serious light and my TRP. I had a railed TRP with a killer light on it but was coerced into selling it.
    Every time I do this I find something that I can improve on. Every time.

And yes, I have had occasion that it was the real deal at some level.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I seem to be on a "not enough ammo" kick lately. When these unexpected drills happened I wondered what would happen if there were three of them instead of one. I have solved that to my own satisfaction.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Are you referring to you new P-09 in fotay?

No, believe it or not I have an agreement to sell that. No, I loaded a 26 round mag with Golden Sabers and now that is the everyday mag for the Phantom. I also have two 19 round mags as extras with the gun. That should probably be sufficient.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I seem to be on a "not enough ammo" kick lately. When these unexpected drills happened I wondered what would happen if there were three of them instead of one. I have solved that to my own satisfaction.

In a real world confrontation with 3 intruders (unless you are on a mafia hit list) I would wager only 1 would have a gun and if it was full of ammo that would be unusual. 2 rounds in their direction would most likely scatter them. If not, you are confronted by some seriously dedicated individuals.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    In a real world confrontation with 3 intruders (unless you are on a mafia hit list) I would wager only 1 would have a gun and if it was full of ammo that would be unusual. 2 rounds in their direction would most likely scatter them. If not, you are confronted by some seriously dedicated individuals.

Well, you know me, I am a firm believer in a liberal application of Golden Sabers to discourage the threat.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    No, believe it or not I have an agreement to sell that. No, I loaded a 26 round mag with Golden Sabers and now that is the everyday mag for the Phantom. I also have two 19 round mags as extras with the gun. That should probably be sufficient.

:faint:

What happened to needing the fotay for better penetration of heavy clothing in the winter months?? :scratch:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom