• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Since when does Tucker Carlson care about what Kanye says or thinks? Hah I guess in his defense pop culture commentary gets the eyeballs, not dry policy debate.

Since about a year ago.

[video=youtube_share;isZHoNTQzIw]https://youtu.be/isZHoNTQzIw[/video]

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Everyone here can get behind something Obama just said.

[video=youtube_share;qaHLd8de6nM]https://youtu.be/qaHLd8de6nM[/video]

Yeah, I see no reason to laud him for his crocodile tears. He was perfectly fine sowing division and creating mobs for his own political advantage. Now that he's experiencing a small bit of consequence from what he helped create, we're supposed to applaud him for finally noticing what a bad idea it was?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, I see no reason to laud him for his crocodile tears. He was perfectly fine sowing division and creating mobs for his own political advantage. Now that he's experiencing a small bit of consequence from what he helped create, we're supposed to applaud him for finally noticing what a bad idea it was?

Im curious, you'd prefer he went hard left woke instead, not good that he said it?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So now right-wingers can care about what celebrities say? Got it.

Why is this controversial? It seems in line with human nature to agree with people who believe the same things. It’s more like this:

Celeb: “I’m a naaaasty womyn!”

Left winger: <gush/> “she’s sooooo brave.”

Right-winger: “That ***** is crazy. Who actually gives a **** to listen to her?”

Kanye: “Get off the plantation.”

Left-winger: :runaway:

Right-winger: “He’s soooo brave.”

Why wouldn’t Carlson agree with Kanye when Kanye says some things he agrees with? The problem I have with celebrities is that they tend to abuse their reach to push nonsense on everyone else. I’d rather that we don’t venerate them the way we do. I would like to see society nerf their influence. But as it is, I don’t mind when celebs push back on the nonsense. It gives me hope that the world isn’t as ****ed up as it seems to be.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ex CIA Chief Brennan is a Russian asset.

At a recent press club event Brennan backed Hillary’s assertion about Tulsi Gabbard being groomed to be a Russian asset.

“Something is a Russia asset even if it is not intentionally advancing their interest,” the ex-CIA boss said.

If that’s the case then Brennan is also a Russian asset according to his own definition.

Brennan was one of the ones pushing the fake Steele dossier that was basically loaded with Russian propaganda in order to smear Donald Trump.

Nice going Comrade Brennan.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Im curious, you'd prefer he went hard left woke instead, not good that he said it?

At least it would be a little more honest and less self serving. He started out encouraging the hard left wokeness, benefited from it, and now wants to decry it when it is no longer such a benefit. I see absolutely no reason to praise that.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    At least it would be a little more honest and less self serving. He started out encouraging the hard left wokeness, benefited from it, and now wants to decry it when it is no longer such a benefit. I see absolutely no reason to praise that.

So you want him to continue being less honest and more self serving is what you're saying.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I thought Russia wanted Trump to win, not Hilary?
    Russia was actually playing both sides to advance maximum division.

The Steele dossier was Russian propaganda that was basically funded by Hillary’s campaign and the DNC and disseminated by people like Brennan.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought Russia wanted Trump to win, not Hilary?

There was a lot of evidence reported that suggested that the Russians and the Chinese were playing both ends against the middle. It seems the goal may have been to promote much political conflict, which was accomplished.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Obama is trying to cover his own tail. He see's the direction that history is going, showing him for what he is and was.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    There was a lot of evidence reported that suggested that the Russians and the Chinese were playing both ends against the middle. It seems the goal may have been to promote much political conflict, which was accomplished.

I thought it was a lot of promoting infighting wherever they could but on the political front I thought the bots were more MAGA bots than social justice warrior bots. Either way it's a good thing we here on INGO keep it moderate and are above the provocation of hostile state actors...

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Obama is trying to cover his own tail. He see's the direction that history is going, showing him for what he is and was.

So he never bought into the social justice wokeness, just used it to get elected. Now he doesn't need them anymore so he's speaking his true feelings about their wokeness? Or he's never had an opinion and is just on whichever side he thinks history is going to look favorably upon?
    At no point we can give him credit for saying the correct thing? Is there anything he could say now to gain any sort of redemption?
    I feel like he could come out for taking suppressors off the NFA and we'd be saying the same things about him. Not possible to get right?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    So he never bought into the social justice wokeness, just used it to get elected. Now he doesn't need them anymore so he's speaking his true feelings about their wokeness? Or he's never had an opinion and is just on whichever side he thinks history is going to look favorably upon?
    At no point we can give him credit for saying the correct thing? Is there anything he could say now to gain any sort of redemption?
    I feel like he could come out for taking suppressors off the NFA and we'd be saying the same things about him. Not possible to get right?

For me it is way too little, way too late. He already did all the damage he could to the country and proved he is untrustworthy. He could turn conservative now and he would still be untrustworthy.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

There's no way you honestly believe that. Societies generally trend left, on the occasion that they swing right, they swing FAR to the right; to the point of being oppressive. Obama's legacy, love him or hate him, will most certainly gain favorability in the United States.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom