• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    White privilege? Cmon with the race stuff. Not voting for someone because someone left a bad impression isn’t white privilege. I don’t vote democrat because they’re horrible politicians, is that white privilege? Or right privilege? What made up term would it be?

He said "we have seen the last president of color in our lifetimes." Maybe it's a newsflash to you, but everybody that isn't white is a person of color. If one is reluctant to vote for any person of color based on a bad impression, of one particular person of color, then the flaws that ALL people have, one assumes are disqualifying for a person of color, while not for white people with the same flaws. That's White Privilege.... and actually closer to racism if one actually employs that belief.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    He said "we have seen the last president of color in our lifetimes." Maybe it's a newsflash to you, but everybody that isn't white is a person of color. If one is reluctant to vote for any person of color based on a bad impression, of one particular person of color, then the flaws that ALL people have, one assumes are disqualifying for a person of color, while not for white people with the same flaws. That's White Privilege.... and actually closer to racism if one actually employs that belief.

I disagree that it's white Privilege but do agree with the latter.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Ya, that’s definitelt not white privilege. Racism, I can somewhat agree, but white privilege? No.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Who started this conversation about the color of people's skin, and how because of their skin people might not want to vote for them? It wasn't me.

Nor was it me. But responding and going on for numerous posts about white privilege and the such. I replied stating it isn’t the last person of color that will be in office, but calling something white privilege and continuing on the topic of race for an entire page... does nothing for the conversation, and can be argued that it’s racism to call anything white privilege. Would be a lot more productive to let the topic of race go and actually discuss politics...no?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just to be crystal clear on exactly what was said, in full context...

Nope, don't think so. Obama's legacy is looking worse daily. Only a matter of time before the complete failures are more apparent, even to the independents.

Sadly, I think we have seen the last president of color in our lifetimes. Unless of course, the trend changes away from the "woke" trend to destroy folks of color that are conservative.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

So tell us, why have we seen the last president, that is person of color, in our lifetimes? What is so significant about color, that it would disqualify me, should I have aspirations of being president, from doing so?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

I know what you’re saying, but people will take it out of context. And to be fair, they don’t just destroy conservatives who are people of color, they destroy all conservatives. I still believe color won’t be a deciding factor for future presidential elections, for either party. Obama was horrible and destroyed a lot of relations in our country, but so was Clinton, and GWB.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    So tell us, why have we seen the last president, that is person of color, in our lifetimes? What is so significant about color, that it would disqualify me, should I have aspirations of being president, from doing so?

You can make a lot of money just siphoning off campaign funds. I'm thinking about running too. ;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought it was a lot of promoting infighting wherever they could but on the political front I thought the bots were more MAGA bots than social justice warrior bots. Either way it's a good thing we here on INGO keep it moderate and are above the provocation of hostile state actors...

Yeah. Well how do you know I’m not a bot?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So he never bought into the social justice wokeness, just used it to get elected. Now he doesn't need them anymore so he's speaking his true feelings about their wokeness? Or he's never had an opinion and is just on whichever side he thinks history is going to look favorably upon?
    At no point we can give him credit for saying the correct thing? Is there anything he could say now to gain any sort of redemption?
    I feel like he could come out for taking suppressors off the NFA and we'd be saying the same things about him. Not possible to get right?

I suspect if he pecked out a few “hail Trump” tweets every morning, apologized profusely for Obamacare, and sufficiently signaled his loyalty, he’d eventually be regarded as red-pilled and be accepted into the flock. Oh. And he’d have to identify the deep state actors.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Youre a conservative. You might break even after the attorney fees for defending stuff you did from grade school til now.

Oh crap, you're right. In school I used to run in the hallways and talk to girls - I'd be dead meat.
    Then there's that time I put a condom on the water fountain - impeachable.

Oh well, with no future political aspirations I'll just have to stay retired.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   1
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Any color but red

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom