• ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Black people don't play the piano? So you guys want a WET channel, but have no idea what the programming would include. So basically people are butthurt for nothing.

I never said I wanted a WET. I simply said,
    if there was a "White Entertainment Television" it would be deemed racist in a second and demanded to be removed from TV.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I just don't agree with the double standard. If all people should be treated equally, then all people should be treated equally. Just because you are black, white, purple, gay, straight, whatever, doesn't mean there should be a specific channel/expo/parade/month/whatever. This is furthering the belief that you, in fact, are not equal.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I just don't agree with the double standard. If all people should be treated equally, then all people should be treated equally. Just because you are black, white, purple, gay, straight, whatever, doesn't mean there should be a specific channel/expo/parade/month/whatever. This is furthering the belief that you, in fact, are not equal.

This is what the liberals want though. Different groups of people who think their each special clashing to divide this country instead of unifying it.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Essence awards, miss black America, black entertainment television, black expo, national association for the advancement of colored people, etc. if you were to substitute the word "white" for "Black" or "Colored" in ANY of those, people would be SCREAMING that they were Rascist, so why the double standard?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    What would "WET's" programming include. This should be interesting....

"Hee-Haw" (no complaint from me there)
    "The Dukes of Hazzard"- (stars and bars, people, stars and bars)
    "Seinfeld" (oh wait.....Jews.....sorry, forget that...forget it)
    "All in the Family"
    "Good Times" (that's what we like to see!)
    "The Winter Olympics" (and only the swimming from the Summer Olympics)
    "Movie Night!" (e.g.[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]"Django Unchained" played in reverse, the first 1/2 hour of "Blazing Saddles", most of "American History X", "Birth of a Nation", etc.
    [/FONT]

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I just read a book about the history of blacks who served in WW1. Is it racists that those vets got a book dedicated to them?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Essence awards, miss black America, black entertainment television, black expo, national association for the advancement of colored people, etc. if you were to substitute the word "white" for "Black" or "Colored" in ANY of those, people would be SCREAMING that they were Rascist, so why the double standard?

There isn't a double standard, you're already calling the above mentioned institutions racist. Go ahead start your own whatever channel.... but I wouldn't put my life savings into it. Those institutions exist, and will continue to exist for a very long time. Deal with it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    We forced a whole group of people into a separate system for a long time. They developed their own institutions and supported their own culture because a white majority demanded it. Too late, but eventually, we started breaking down those barriers and we have made some tremendous progress. So, now that we have seen fit to include them, we demand that they abandon the separate culture we forced them to develop.

Nice.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom