• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Black history month is STUPID. There should be no months segregating history of different Races. If you want to be equal then stop pointing out how you are special and different. Ill tell you when it is time to celebrate a persons accomplishments, on the day the person did the accomplishment. Whether they are black or green or white or what ever. It is RACIST to have a month for one particular race. Not to mention a channel on TV for one particular group IE. BET. If someone started WET they would be called racist in a second. It is a double standard.

So Irish- American, and Italian-American months are ok?

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    I vote we need American-American month :patriot: But only for Americans who are in America or visiting America at that month....American- American month:rockwoot:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.

That seemed appropriate in this thread.

Black history month is STUPID. There should be no months segregating history of different Races. If you want to be equal then stop pointing out how you are special and different. Ill tell you when it is time to celebrate a persons accomplishments, on the day the person did the accomplishment. Whether they are black or green or white or what ever. It is RACIST to have a month for one particular race. Not to mention a channel on TV for one particular group IE. BET. If someone started WET they would be called racist in a second. It is a double standard.

Also, for the most part I agree with Dos. If there was a "White Expo" downtown every year with parades and everything else that would be considered racist. How is it not racist to have Black Expo?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Which month is 'White History Month'?

There's no need to have a white history month because it's broken down by the heritage of white Americans (ie Irish or Italian ect).
    Black History Month, is named so because the majority of black Americans can't trace their heritages.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Im not against people having a channel they produce and make it for the people they feel they associate with. But calling in Black Entertainment comes across as RACIST. The Spanish station and Asian stations could be considered racist but I think that is a language gap thing.

Top Bottom