• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The republicans just can't get it, their neocon/open borders party is over. They still believe Trump an aberration to the inevitable globalization and they get to profit. Trump is not even done with the election and they cannot wait to get back to their dirty money selling out our country.

Billionaire GOP mega-donor Charles Koch is urging elected Republicans and Democrats to pass amnesty for illegal aliens and increase legal immigration levels, even as 24.5 million Americans remain jobless or underemployed.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I would like a full roadmap of dates please.

Nov 3rd has come and gone,

Dec 14th has come and gone,

now on to Jan 6th....

Are there any other dates to pay attention to between Jan 6th and Jan 20th?

Yep, next stop on the train, January 6th. An objection with a second and all hell breaks loose.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

now on to Jan 6th....

I would pay attention to Friday and the weekend coming as well as Christmas Eve...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

now on to Jan 6th....

It should be pointed out that the dates you speak of are Election Day and the 14th is a procedure day, not constitutionally appointed day.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    China must have finally got to him too.:rolleyes:

n July, McConnell blocked two bills, one that would provide $775 million to “bolster election security,” along with requiring a physical paper trail of every single ballot cast in the country, and a second that would mandate political candidates, their staff members, and their families, to notify the FBI if any foreign government offered to assist them.
    David Cohen and Brian Wild, both of lobbyist Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, who lobbied for Dominion in 2019, donated $2,000 and $1,000 respectively to the McConnell campaign funds. And around the same time, Emily Kirlin and Jen Olson, who have lobbied for ES&S, also donated $1,000 each.

https://nationalfile.com/dominion-lobbyists-paid-mcconnell-thousands-before-he-crushed-election-integrity-bills-ignored-election-contests/

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    n July, McConnell blocked two bills, one that would provide $775 million to “bolster election security,” along with requiring a physical paper trail of every single ballot cast in the country, and a second that would mandate political candidates, their staff members, and their families, to notify the FBI if any foreign government offered to assist them.
    David Cohen and Brian Wild, both of lobbyist Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, who lobbied for Dominion in 2019, donated $2,000 and $1,000 respectively to the McConnell campaign funds. And around the same time, Emily Kirlin and Jen Olson, who have lobbied for ES&S, also donated $1,000 each.

https://nationalfile.com/dominion-lobbyists-paid-mcconnell-thousands-before-he-crushed-election-integrity-bills-ignored-election-contests/

Knee jerk would be "sell out the nation for a couple of grand?" , but in actuality, he could be getting a lot more under the table, or there is more to the bill than that, which is really what he canned it for.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

now on to Jan 6th....

Dec 25th.

I pretty sure that Trump's only hope is that Santa will leave the election under the WH Xmas tree.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Not knocking anyone, but FYI - there are plenty of gay members among us. Folks that don't wear their sexual orientation on their shoulders.

Because of our forum name and content, we represent the gun/2A community. We should be mindful not to give wrong impressions to lurkers and the like reading here.

:twocents:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    There was a kid in my 6th grade class name Tim Fuchs (pronounced Fox.)

It was always fun when we had subs.

Ok one more and I'm done since it has nothing to do with the topic, but their is a gentleman in my work email directory whose last name consists of the 6th, 21st, 3rd, and 11th letter of the alphabet, and yes in that exact order. Poor guy, high school must have been rough.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Not knocking anyone, but FYI - there are plenty of gay members among us. Folks that don't wear their sexual orientation on their shoulders.

Because of our forum name and content, we represent the gun/2A community. We should be mindful not to give wrong impressions to lurkers and the like reading here.

Yes I remember Pink Pistols reaching out to us. Good to be mindful we have an extended audience where hopefully we unite around the 2A and the enjoyment of being who we are

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

I read you post glanced over at your username and title/level thingy, and did a quick double take. I initially missed the second letter.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I read you post glanced over at your username and title/level thingy, and did a quick double take. I initially missed the second letter.

I could be, you don't know one way or the other.

Would you be more careful with sexual orientation jokes, if you thought I was?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I could be, you don't know one way or the other.

Would you be more careful with sexual orientation jokes, if you thought I was?

Probably not.
    I've made my opinion on it pretty clear over the years. I don't care. It's their life, have fun.

I wouldn't mind a gay gun owner standing behind, in front of me or even if they want to sit on my lap.
    It's not something the blows my skirt up.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

WOW!!! I'm shocked.

Shocked that a Senate majority leader can be bought for a mere $5000.

Times must be hard in the swamp.

And the "bolster election security" kinda bill was pushed by people like Chuck Schumer and Dick Durbin. The bill was seen by most in Republican circles as a move to federalize elections, removing control from state and local .govs.

At the time, not one Trump supporter in a million would have supported that bill. Now you use it as evidence that what? China bought off McConnell, through Dominion, for 5 grand?

That more than a little funny.:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom