Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    [video=youtube;CxlN_J8lUnA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxlN_J8lUnA[/video]

bootyjudge is going to be transportation secretary...

He's sponsoring a bill to put a Hershey highway in every state.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

Retracted. Take the batteries out of your cellphones, boys...there is now literally no place left you can tell a joke.

Last edited:

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Michigan.....

DTMB is the Department of Technology, Management & Budget*
    255dbccd8c5b521680adc4ad19c28ae2.jpg

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/localgov/7700200_603126_7.pdf

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Is that something you could get behind?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Here’s one of his essays that’s also in the book: “The Pitfalls of Liberalism”. Less than 8 pages long.

And in response to you referring to Kwame Ture and Fred Hampton as “obscure fringe characters”:

They are certainly not seen as obscure fringe characters by the establishment elite. The US government and neoliberal establishment, especially the FBI, quite literally listed Ture (at the time known as Stokely Carmichael) and Hampton as their most prominent domestic enemies. Via the FBI’s notorious counterintelligence program (COINTELPRO), Kwame Ture and Fred Hampton were among the FBI’s main targets for character destruction, psychological warfare and, in the case of Fred Hampton, literal assassination.

After the assassinations of Malcolm X and Fred Hampton, Kwame Ture became the single most surveilled and targeted individual under COINTELPRO. In his memos J. Edgar Hoover frequently referred to Ture as the next “Black Messiah”... Which sounds insane because it is, but it also shows the establishment’s fear of Ture. Hardly a fringe character to them.

Thank you for taking the time to look that information up for me. I will read the linked content tomorrow and I requested Stoakley Speaks from my library system. I'll give it a shot

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So it sounds like you are on the wait a little bit and see fence with me?

Let me offer you a drink.....how about a 2 Gingers Ginger?

How about three fingers of rye and a splash of ginger :cool:

And yes, I would like to see where this leads and I would like to see enough evidence of fraud to get a special prosecutor. The best way to get our 'representatives' to do something about election security is drag all the trash out into the light

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well. yeah. But R's need the House to do that. Honestly I'd like to see Democrats have to endure the same ****.

Have you been reading about all of the goings on in the election for NY22? The level of resources and effort being deployed to find some more votes (have they checked all the Subarus?) for the Dem, who is trailing by 12, and excuses for not certifying the results are quite eye opening? I think Nancy feels the cold fingers of irrelevance. There is even talk of the house disregarding the vote and seating the Democrat

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Have you been reading about all of the goings on in the election for NY22? The level of resources and effort being deployed to find some more votes (have they checked all the Subarus?) for the Dem, who is trailing by 12, and excuses for not certifying the results are quite eye opening? I think Nancy feels the cold fingers of irrelevance. There is even talk of the house disregarding the vote and seating the Democrat

I didn't know anything about this...

I do find this bit exciting:

From here:

A final decision on the race is currently on hold for judicial review by state Supreme Court Justice Scott DelConte. In his Dec. 8 order, DelConte ordered county boards of elections to clean up errors revealed in the early steps of the review process and to canvass any votes which have not been.

[...]

DelConte ordered the envelopes of ballots contested by a campaign, but overruled by election officials, have the objection written on the outside of the envelope with photocopies of the original ballot inside and preserved for judicial review.

I thought we were told all of the envelopes for all of the mail-in votes were immediately thrown away so there was nothing to be done about establishing the validity and connection between the two?

I guess NY 22 does it differently? :dunno:

:rolleyes:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Several court rulings in that mess haven't just been courts dodging the hot potato, they have IMO been courts attempting to find some way, any way to put the Dem into the seat. Some of the rulings on the validity of contested ballots would be hilarious in other circumstances. I thought only NYC was as corrupt as CHI but apparently all of the major NY cities have been under Democrat control long enough to be completely rotted from within. And, of course, all of the statewide offices have been corrupt for decades due to the undue influence of NYC

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    What's most funny is, I don't think his sexuality plays a significant role in the jokes, alone.

It's his name in combination with it. The most unfortunate name you could ever have.

If I had to pick who to lose to, it was him just for the hilarity of hearing 4 years of newscasters trying to dance around pronouncing his last name and the 100 different ways of doing it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom