• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Knee jerk would be "sell out the nation for a couple of grand?" , but in actuality, he could be getting a lot more under the table, or there is more to the bill than that, which is really what he canned it for.

The problem is they perform their nefarious deeds in a highly scripted manner to create plausible deniability, there will never be the clean evidentiary trail direct to the political types, like people seem to expect. But at some point the preponderance of the evidence must get to the people. Just like they have normalized election fraud they too have normalized the graft. Not accusing but still aware that a wife that is involved in international shipping involving the Chinese, is there any doubt that McConnell could be compromised?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The problem is they perform their nefarious deeds in a highly scripted manner to create plausible deniability, there will never be the clean evidentiary trail direct to the political types, like people seem to expect. But at some point the preponderance of the evidence must get to the people. Just like they have normalized election fraud they too have normalized the graft. Not accusing but still aware that a wife that is involved in international shipping involving the Chinese, is there any doubt that McConnell could be compromised?

They are all compromised in some fashion, just like Pelosi, Feinstein, Waters, Omar etc., have had money or contracts funneled to their spouses.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    WOW!!! I'm shocked.

Shocked that a Senate majority leader can be bought for a mere $5000.

Times must be hard in the swamp.

And the "bolster election security" kinda bill was pushed by people like Chuck Schumer and Dick Durbin. The bill was seen by most in Republican circles as a move to federalize elections, removing control from state and local .govs.

At the time, not one Trump supporter in a million would have supported that bill. Now you use it as evidence that what? China bought off McConnell, through Dominion, for 5 grand?

That more than a little funny.:laugh:

This was the cost of meeting the lobbyists, not meeting the clients needs.

With nearly 2 million exposed Chinese CP members in our government, business, media, entertainment to name a few the Uni-party of government is is in power, not the head fake they give us all that dems are fighting repubs, they are mostly globalists on the gravy train...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We don't have any gay men here; at least none that have outted themselves. So it's ok to disparage that group, right? :dunno:

:rolleyes:
    Hey, you're free to joke at fat people's expense if you want. I won't mind. Or old people. Or engineers. Whatever. I mean. Anything...well, not just anything. UofM football is a bit of a sore spot right now.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would like a full roadmap of dates please.

Nov 3rd has come and gone,

Dec 14th has come and gone,

now on to Jan 6th....

Are there any other dates to pay attention to between Jan 6th and Jan 20th?

Spoiler alert. Bullwinkle never does pull the rabbit out of his hat.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Former special prosecutor and solicitor general Ken Starr testified before the senate committee as an expert witness.

Judge Starr said that the state of Pennsylvania “flagrantly violated” laws ahead of the election by circumventing the state legislature and creating law out of thin air through its state supreme court.

Judge Starr said in response to Senator Rand Paul, “There is a very important principle here…. Constitution is very clear that it is the prerogative of state legislatures to determine what these rules and laws are, and that was, I must say, flagrantly violated in Pennsylvania, and perhaps elsewhere as well.”

What is the remedy when a state "flagrantly" violates the constitution?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lated-laws-ahead-presidential-election-video/

Ff

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Former special prosecutor and solicitor general Ken Starr testified before the senate committee as an expert witness.

Judge Starr said that the state of Pennsylvania “flagrantly violated” laws ahead of the election by circumventing the state legislature and creating law out of thin air through its state supreme court.

Judge Starr said in response to Senator Rand Paul, “There is a very important principle here…. Constitution is very clear that it is the prerogative of state legislatures to determine what these rules and laws are, and that was, I must say, flagrantly violated in Pennsylvania, and perhaps elsewhere as well.”

What is the remedy when a state "flagrantly" violates the constitution?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lated-laws-ahead-presidential-election-video/

Ff
    Apparently there is no remedy. At least none that have been sanctioned and imposed by the courts thus far.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This man knows transportation.......

Pete Buttigieg: "Travel in my mind is synonymous with growth, with adventure — even love. So much so that I proposed to my husband Chasten in an airport terminal. Don't let anybody tell you that O'Hare
    isn't romantic."

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/...witter.com/CBSNews/status/1339260092575846400
    I'm not as dreamy as Buttgieg. It's pretty simple with me. I pretty much associate transportation as getting from point A to point B with the least amount of hassle and expense.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    This man knows transportation.......

Pete Buttigieg: "Travel in my mind is synonymous with growth, with adventure — even love. So much so that I proposed to my husband Chasten in an airport terminal. Don't let anybody tell you that O'Hare
    isn't romantic."

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/...witter.com/CBSNews/status/1339260092575846400

This guy seems to bring his sexuality into absolutely everything. What does his proposal have to do with transportation? Completely unrelated. He's one of those "look at me, look at me" types.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Isn't it just surprising and ironic that everything cuts against Trump and the conservatives that support him.

The whole standing BS, as I read it, came from a case in 1923. SCOTUS, which has in infallible record in its history, created it then. Didn't seem to need it for 147 years, but boy it sure comes in handy for lazy judges and justices...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom