• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Several court rulings in that mess haven't just been courts dodging the hot potato, they have IMO been courts attempting to find some way, any way to put the Dem into the seat. Some of the rulings on the validity of contested ballots would be hilarious in other circumstances. I thought only NYC was as corrupt as CHI but apparently all of the major NY cities have been under Democrat control long enough to be completely rotted from within. And, of course, all of the statewide offices have been corrupt for decades due to the undue influence of NYC

It will be entertaining to watch that one play out.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    What's most funny is, I don't think his sexuality plays a significant role in the jokes, alone.

It's his name in combination with it. The most unfortunate name you could ever have.

Hmmmm....dont know about that. I went to college with a kid named Peter Wacker.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Hmmmm....dont know about that. I went to college with a kid named Peter Wacker.

Knew a family when I was growing up. Family name was Outhouse. one of he son's got drafted in WW2 or later. He got really tired of the smirks at roll call when they called for Private Outhouse.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    We don't have any gay men here; at least none that have outted themselves. So it's ok to disparage that group, right? :dunno:

If you had been following you would have seen that the jokes turn on his name in conjunction with his orientation similar with the attorney named Loosemore whose office is across Lincoln Avenue from the University of Evansville campus.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So it sounds like you are on the wait a little bit and see fence with me?

Let me offer you a drink.....how about a 2 Gingers Ginger?

If we are going to discuss gingers, I found a ukrainian example capable of holding my attention:

redheads-brian-dowling-22.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you had been following you would have seen that the jokes turn on his name in conjunction with his orientation similar with the attorney named Loosemore whose office is across Lincoln Avenue from the University of Evansville campus.

I didn't complain, I just gave an observation.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I didn't complain, I just gave an observation.
    "I didnt complain." True enough. "I gave an observation." True enough. "I JUST gave an observation." False, you also added a non sequitur with a hasty generalization.

Why? Why add the second statement? And further, why then add another layer of obsfucation by then claiming you made nothing other than the primary observation?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    "I didnt complain." True enough. "I gave an observation." True enough. "I JUST gave an observation." False, you also added a non sequitur with a hasty generalization.

Why? Why add the second statement? And further, why then add another layer of obsfucation by then claiming you made nothing other than the primary observation?

Ok, remove the "just."

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That's actually my favorite. Rye whisky and if mixed with Ginger Beer :)

How about three fingers of rye and a splash of ginger :cool:

And yes, I would like to see where this leads and I would like to see enough evidence of fraud to get a special prosecutor. The best way to get our 'representatives' to do something about election security is drag all the trash out into the light

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom