Not open for further replies.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    This guy seems to bring his sexuality into absolutely everything. What does his proposal have to do with transportation? Completely unrelated. He's one of those "look at me, look at me" types.

That's his "ticket". Do you think he'd even be considered if he were straight? Nope.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This guy seems to bring his sexuality into absolutely everything. What does his proposal have to do with transportation? Completely unrelated. He's one of those "look at me, look at me" types.

Bah. People use wife. Travel, and romance together all the time too. Never heard it brought up those times.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wouldn't you have to hear a case to conclusion to sanction a remedy?
    Yes the courts would have to be willing to hear the case and rule in favor of the merits. Until then there is no remedy. A plaintiff can seek remedy but there is no guarantee that the case will even be heard for whatever reason. So far that seems to be the issue here.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    One thing I think people need reminded of.

The left burned down cities across the country, and murdered people. They won a presidential election with this kind of behavior.

Is this the rules we're playing by now? It did generate the highest turnout in US history in favor of it.

The precedent is set regardless of whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    What is the remedy when a state "flagrantly" violates the constitution?

Make them change the law that was unconstitutional.

There's 0% chance they're going to unwind a presidential election over it, and if they did, we'd almost certainly get Pelosi as President, not Trump.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spoiler alert. Bullwinkle never does pull the rabbit out of his hat.

Funny you should mention that...

Trump-as-Bullwinkle-cropped-800x450.jpg

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Well, he did run for President (or nomination), didn't he? That's pretty standard with politicians.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

His first move will to be add "proposal spots" in Airport terminals complete with picturesque backgrounds perfect for Instagram.

So many question. WTF proposes in a terminal surrounded by stinky people in pajamas? And if you're gay, how do you know which man does the proposing?

As for, "he brings his sexuality into everything", well 50/50. TBH, he wouldn't be on the scene if he wasn't gay, and to right, his sexuality is just a big target that can't be ignored.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    His first move will to be add "proposal spots" in Airport terminals complete with picturesque backgrounds perfect for Instagram.

So many question. WTF proposes in a terminal surrounded by stinky people in pajamas? And if you're gay, how do you know which man does the proposing?

As for, "he brings his sexuality into everything", well 50/50. TBH, he wouldn't be on the scene if he wasn't gay, and to right, his sexuality is just a big target that can't be ignored.

It's no accident he always brings up his sexuality, it's a reminder to others, much like when a skunk turns and raises it's tail, you know to give it a wide berth and find targets elsewhere. Nobody wants to be the person that's accused of attacking the little gay guy. I don't like the guy but it doesn't have anything to do with his sexuality and everything to do with being another leftist.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Oh, and the mainstream media are gushing over the whole proposing in the airport thing, it's disgusting but a sign of the reporting you're going to see for the next four years.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    One thing I think people need reminded of.

The left burned down cities across the country, and murdered people. They won a presidential election with this kind of behavior.

Is this the rules we're playing by now? It did generate the highest turnout in US history in favor of it.

The precedent is set regardless of whether you like it or not.

You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

*.*

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Make them change the law that was unconstitutional.

There's 0% chance they're going to unwind a presidential election over it, and if they did, we'd almost certainly get Pelosi as President, not Trump.

So if one can steal an election on election day the people that were screwed are told, sorry? There must be justice! A vote knocked out by a fraud vote is disenfranchised more than a vote not counting that got mixed up with fraud ballots...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's no accident he always brings up his sexuality, it's a reminder to others, much like when a skunk turns and raises it's tail, you know to give it a wide berth and find targets elsewhere. Nobody wants to be the person that's accused of attacking the little gay guy. I don't like the guy but it doesn't have anything to do with his sexuality and everything to do with being another leftist.
    Nailed it! He uses his sexuality as a shield. It's the same thing as not being able to criticize a black leftist politician without being labeled as a racist or a female leftist politician without being labeled as a sexist/misogynist.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom