8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The infrastructure necessary to ensure 100% non-fraudulent/non-mistaken voting is expensive and lacks secrecy. Basically, it is a system that involves being able to trace back who voted for whom.

At least, I haven't heard of a system better than ours (Indiana's) that retains sufficient data validation controls and is still a secret vote. If one is out there, I'm certainly open to it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The infrastructure necessary to ensure 100% non-fraudulent/non-mistaken voting is expensive and lacks secrecy. Basically, it is a system that involves being able to trace back who voted for whom.

At least, I haven't heard of a system better than ours (Indiana's) that retains sufficient data validation controls and is still a secret vote. If one is out there, I'm certainly open to it.

Is Indiana a hodge-podge of voting techniques? I hear about Hoosier writing, but ever since the late eighties, it's always been Microvote machines for everywhere I've been - first the scrolling paper ones, then the B&W LCD ones.

Can we Americans have a serious discussion about following the Estonians into the 21st century?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

We have systems, they were simply not used, sometimes intentionally. For example, poll workers and dem poll watchers in heavily dem areas working in concert to remove repub poll watchers for "covid violations". If we want to have confidence in elections there must be ramifications for these sorts of violations of the safeguards. Safeguards are useless if someone can violate them with impunity.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

I think block chain technology would thrive here :dunno:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    A win? Wisconsin supremes just voted 4-3 to dismiss. Wisconsin is over.

Coffee County GA still yet to certify. 51 vote discrepancy, However the county voted 2/1 in favor of Trump. Director of Elections has been fired.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A win? Wisconsin supremes just voted 4-3 to dismiss. Wisconsin is over.

Coffee County GA still yet to certify. 51 vote discrepancy, However the county voted 2/1 in favor of Trump. Director of Elections has been fired.

There is another similar case won by Trump supporters...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Naturally Trump will pardon Assange because according to the democrats he colluded with Trump in winning the 2016 election.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    2020 Election Fraud Benefiting Biden Occurred Everywhere – Even Hamilton County Indiana Reported Impossible Results

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-county-indiana-reported-impossible-results/

Ff

Mike, why is it so hard for you to believe that EVERY SINGLE ELIGIBLE VOTER - PLUS!, NOT ONE ABSTAINED, in Hamilton county came out to vote?

I know that about 1/3 of the eligible voters in this entire country NEVER show up at the polls but you just don't understand the civic minded attitude of ALL OF THE VOTERS + Hamilton County. So civic minded that 103% of them showed up! It makes me proud.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    "This block voted for Biden, the Republican Governor and the Democrat House candidate. What was going on?"

Heh. I thought Holcomb's numbers looked squirrely.

The person writing that is either intentionally or unintentionally misunderstanding the numbers. Importantly, that person is focusing on the paper (either mailed or dropped off) absentee votes.

First, voter turnout was - by the document screenshotted there - 75%. So the estimate of eligible voters is off.

Second, the absentee "block" appears to point to ~25k voters who voted the way that is described. The problem with that is that it misunderstand "the block" or how to calculate the number of voters who split the ticket. For POTUS and governor, there was ~8k difference between the winner and loser. That's the cohort to focus on. Now, the others in the 17k may have split their tickets, also, but it isn't necessarily 25k that voted en bloc. In fact, that is unlikely given the other races. For instance, the walk-in absentee (early voting) group narrowly preferred Trump by ~3k votes. But, overwhelming support for Holcomb and Spartz in that group.

The AG race is informative, partly because it was straight up R v. D. We knew before this cycle that paper absentee ballots favored Dems. And in this race, the Dem got about 1k more votes than Rokita in that cohort. If there were ~8k centrist voters sending in absentee ballots, they pretty much split down the middle in that race. But, Todd won the other parts soundly.

Even with a minimum of effort, its clear that the Hamilton county numbers reflect more of a dissatisfaction with Trump than any sort of fraud.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom