Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It is when you're opponent is too inept to prove it. Not to be mean, but at this point there are only two possibilities: The democrats cheated and the republicans are too dumb to prove what they say is "obvious" to everyone, OR the democrats won legitimately. Personally, I don't think the republicans are stupid. I think they know dang well Biden won, but want to avoid the wrath of the president, and thus are toeing the line.

Or, could be that it's not all that easy to prove election fraud on that scale. It still can be that democrats cheated. It's unknown, but the default assumption that Democrats won legitimately because without proof to the contrary there isn't a reason to assume that they cheated. But I do strongly suspect that democrats would be whining that Republicans cheated if they had the same evidence or less than Republicans have now. And social media would be blocking any claims otherwise. Look how long the Russia/Trump collusion bull**** went on. And some people still believe it happened!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Heck a guy is not even safe in republican counties. The sate is going after an attorney working on the election. Wake up people! They cannot allow the truth to get out.

Mr. DePerno received a phone call from the MI State Bar warning him that they have opened an investigation into a case he tried over a year ago in Lapeer, MI. Mr. DePerno was told that the State Bar of Michigan had already requested over 6,000 pages of documents related to the case. According to Mr. DePerno, there has never been a single complaint filed about the case. He believes the phone call was simply an act of intimidation on the part of Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel. DePerno expressed his concern about the timing of the call from the MI State Bar office, telling him, “In light of the news that’s breaking today, this seems very political to me.” DePerno explained, “They’re just digging for stuff!”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nessel-threatens-mi-lawyers-supporting-trump/

Ff

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The term "wake up" is overused. No one's sleeping. What you mean is, "believe what I believe."

No not exactly, that is what I would say to a guy that only sees leftist propaganda like most folks and doesn't admit it. The media and social media published that they are in an agreement to control the news. Those that do not know at least some of what a few of us post here is indicative that they are not straying from the propaganda reservation...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It is when you're opponent is too inept to prove it.

I've asked this of democrats in various places and never have I received a good reply, maybe you can answer?

How do you prove election fraud on a significant scale with anonymous ballots and refusing to use signature verification?

To me, data analysis and statistics seems to be the only way to really accomplish that... And surprisingly that's exactly what we have.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It could just be that both sides are correct: The democrats didn't cheat and the republicans have found indications of manipulation.

The Russians have hacked into Treasury and Commerce....and likely into the intelligence community. Who's to say they didn't somehow hack into the election?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The problem is there is no trust or goodwill left for our institutions from anyone. We flat out do not trust our institutions.

Take Michigan, a lawyer working a small country gets permission to forensically analyze voting systems for the voters and the Secretary of State fights the information release and the AG opens an investigation into the lawyer. This is banana republic BS.

If a smoking gun were produced the left would just repeat the Alpo line until the time was up.

That is why those like Tombs and myself keep asking, repeatedly, exactly what evidence would look like that would convince many of you there was significant fraud?

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    It could just be that both sides are correct: The democrats didn't cheat and the republicans have found indications of manipulation.
    THIS is something I hadn't given serious consideration. Over the weekend I found myself suspecting the GOP may be in on this more than we know. Trump in many ways isn't representative of either the Dem or GOP party, and "draining the swamp" would apply to both sides of the aisle. Perhaps Trump isn't as despised by the GOP as he is by the Dems, but I've had the feeling for a while now that he isn't necessarily the poster boy the GOP ever wanted. Nothing but keyboard speculation on my part. But the idea you are posturing (be it Russians or the Chinese) actually holds a bit of water, yes.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

The Russians have hacked into Treasury and Commerce....and likely into the intelligence community. Who's to say they didn't somehow hack into the election?

Well, after last night we learned that the chinese managed to find a massive back door to software that gives you admin access to all systems that software manages.

And, by golly, we learned dominion is running that software. Look up SolarWinds.

Judging from what the cybersecurity and infrastructure security agency has said. I don't know if they're credible.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The question is if the chinese and russians hacked the elections were the democrats colluding with them with the co-operation of dominion?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    THIS is something I hadn't given serious consideration. Over the weekend I found myself suspecting the GOP may be in on this more than we know. Trump in many ways isn't representative of either the Dem or GOP party, and "draining the swamp" would apply to both sides of the aisle. Perhaps Trump isn't as despised by the GOP as he is by the Dems, but I've had the feeling for a while now that he isn't necessarily the poster boy the GOP ever wanted. Nothing but keyboard speculation on my part. But the idea you are posturing (be it Russians or the Chinese) actually holds a bit of water, yes.

Welcome to the party pal! The AZ and GA republican governors have been every bit as hostile to Trump as the dems, there are dozens of photos of these governors being cozy to China and expect a bunch more of this stuff to come out with the CCP member list dump just yesterday. The governors are selling their states to China and Trump is in the way. I think over half of dems are compromised by China as are about a third of republicans, particularly the governors.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Welcome to the party pal! The AZ and GA republican governors have been every bit as hostile to Trump as the dems, there are dozens of photos of these governors being cozy to China and expect a bunch more of this stuff to come out with the CCP member list dump just yesterday. The governors are selling their states to China and Trump is in the way. I think over half of dems are compromised by China as are about a third of republicans, particularly the governors.

I'd wager there's more republicans than you think and that it's likely a pretty even distribution across the government, top to bottom.

That's the only reason they've been able to get away with it as long as they have. If it was just one party primarily, we'd have investigations at the very least.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'd wager there's more republicans than you think and that it's likely a pretty even distribution across the government, top to bottom.

That's the only reason they've been able to get away with it as long as they have. If it was just one party primarily, we'd have investigations at the very least.

Very possible.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The question is if the chinese and russians hacked the elections were the democrats colluding with them with the co-operation of dominion?

Does it even matter at the level of settling the election? A fraudulent vote is a fraudulent vote and needs removed from the count regardless of who put it there.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

But I thought the Russians wanted Trump to win.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Does it even matter at the level of settling the election? A fraudulent vote is a fraudulent vote and needs removed from the count regardless of who put it there.
    Of course not. ANY fraudulent votes should not be counted and don't get me wrong. I'm not suggesting that the democrats should be able to profit from outside interference even if they weren't involved. That goes for both parties btw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom