Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The problem is there is no trust or goodwill left for our institutions from anyone. We flat out do not trust our institutions.

Take Michigan, a lawyer working a small country gets permission to forensically analyze voting systems for the voters and the Secretary of State fights the information release and the AG opens an investigation into the lawyer. This is banana republic BS.

If a smoking gun were produced the left would just repeat the Alpo line until the time was up.

That is why those like Tombs and myself keep asking, repeatedly, exactly what evidence would look like that would convince many of you there was significant fraud?
    I’ve answered that many times. You keep asking, I guess because you didn’t like the answer.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Naturally Trump will pardon Assange because according to the democrats he colluded with Trump in winning the 2016 election.

If he does pardon Assange, the better question is why. He's pretty much hated by both sides. I'd honestly find the move odd.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If he does pardon Assange, the better question is why. He's pretty much hated by both sides. I'd honestly find the move odd.

Need to make a correction to this. He is hated by the only side before Trump upset their cozy deal. I'm guessing he made a deal and Trump got more information and possibly evidence...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

I think the logic would be to find someone truly distasteful to pardon, thereby making it more palatable when he pardons himself (or has Pence do it).

"Well, he's not as bad as Assange...."

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Mike, why is it so hard for you to believe that EVERY SINGLE ELIGIBLE VOTER - PLUS!, NOT ONE ABSTAINED, in Hamilton county came out to vote?

I know that about 1/3 of the eligible voters in this entire country NEVER show up at the polls but you just don't understand the civic minded attitude of ALL OF THE VOTERS + Hamilton County. So civic minded that 103% of them showed up! It makes me proud.

Wow if that's how you think about it I may have a few Print jobs for you. I think I could convince you a $10 bill is really a 20

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wandering around the SOS website, it looks like there were about 247k registered voters in Hamilton at the time of the primary (June 2 this year IIRC), then about 13k new registrations between then and October 5 (the deadline to be eligible for the general).

Plenty of people sitting around at home without much else to do during that time frame.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Need to make a correction to this. He is hated by the only side before Trump upset their cozy deal. I'm guessing he made a deal and Trump got more information and possibly evidence...

I'd like you to revisit the INGO archives on the subject.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The infrastructure necessary to ensure 100% non-fraudulent/non-mistaken voting is expensive and lacks secrecy. Basically, it is a system that involves being able to trace back who voted for whom.

At least, I haven't heard of a system better than ours (Indiana's) that retains sufficient data validation controls and is still a secret vote. If one is out there, I'm certainly open to it.

The old woman who voted ahead of one of my coworkers may disagree with that statement. She became quite irritated when her split ticked (Rainwater and otherwise GOP) was flipped to a straight ticket Democrat.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The old woman who voted ahead of one of my coworkers may disagree with that statement. She became quite irritated when her split ticked (Rainwater and otherwise GOP) was flipped to a straight ticket Democrat.

She shouldn't have pushed that button.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    "Below is a study...performed by an expert and reader at the Gateway Pundit...."

Want to strengthen your case and the validity of the "study?" Name the guy and list the credentials that make him an expert.

Will his INGO username count?

So, if I'm reading this, the "proof" is that people voted for a widely popular incumbent governor, yet voted against a highly polarizing president?

Mike, why is it so hard for you to believe that EVERY SINGLE ELIGIBLE VOTER - PLUS!, NOT ONE ABSTAINED, in Hamilton county came out to vote?

I know that about 1/3 of the eligible voters in this entire country NEVER show up at the polls but you just don't understand the civic minded attitude of ALL OF THE VOTERS + Hamilton County. So civic minded that 103% of them showed up! It makes me proud.

I question how they came up with 252,565 as the estimated eligible voters - that seems really low, if you consider some est of 330K total pop in 2018.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is Indiana a hodge-podge of voting techniques? I hear about Hoosier writing, but ever since the late eighties, it's always been Microvote machines for everywhere I've been - first the scrolling paper ones, then the B&W LCD ones.

Can we Americans have a serious discussion about following the Estonians into the 21st century?

We've talked about it here. If you have a specific proposal, make a suggestion and let's see if we can poke some holes in it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .......I question how they came up with 252,565 as the estimated eligible voters - that seems really low, if you consider some est of 330K total pop in 2018.

Is it?
    That's about 75% of the population eligible to vote - over 18's ...
    Right in line with the national average of under 18's ... 23%

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is it?
    That's about 75% of the population eligible to vote - over 18's ...
    Right in line with the national average of under 18's ... 23%

So that would mean they took the 2020 estimated population to be 328K, so between 2018 and 2020, the population in Hamilton Co. shrunk?

riiiiiight.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    We've talked about it here. If you have a specific proposal, make a suggestion and let's see if we can poke some holes in it.

OK. Let's move to online voting. Time period to vote is XX days leading up to the election, you may change your vote at any time exception election day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom