The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Here we go again. Why does the President insist on making :poop: up and talking about it like it is real. Two different cases of untrue statements. He's never going to get anything accomplished if he can't shut his damned pie hole and quit giving the world :poop: to come at him with.

White House admits no phone calls from Boy Scouts or Mexican president | Chicago Sun-Times

This is the same guy who played his own publicist and later claimed the jackpot machines which were shutdown by gambling regulators blew up the first day because they were so hot, He's been making up these obvious lies so long it's just second nature to him. But do you blame him? His supporters aren't phased one bit,

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Me too. Not much else gets discussed other than Trump is a stupid, poopy-head. It's kinda gotten like those soap operas my wife used to watch--same minutae one day, come back a few days later, scroll past 2-3 pages, and it's the same minutae all over again.

When there are 7 pages when I open it I often jump to the last page and... same o, same o.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If I could go back to November, I'd still vote for Trump :rockwoot:

I would probably register 10 times and vote for Trump 10 times. The hatred and vitriol levled by the left cements/buttresses/welds/fortifies/solidifies my support for Trump, Thanks Dee Dee.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would probably register 10 times and vote for Trump 10 times. The hatred and vitriol levled by the left cements/buttresses/welds/fortifies/solidifies my support for Trump, Thanks Dee Dee.

Hyperbole seems to have that affect on people. The hyperbolites underestimate the power of the "**** you" vote.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    i gave you the finger because I can. Stop using logic because I got my middle finger. Gotta luv that kind of thinking.

Hyperbole is not logic.

The finger represents, I don't want your path; this path, bad as it is, is still better than where yours leads.

That is logical.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Trump to Mexican President "pretty please stop saying you won't pay for the wall". Looks like Trump knows the check will never come. Sounds like he practically got down on blended knees and begged him to help him out of the mess he made. The call with Putin was so much easier. LOL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...eb7d3a2d304_story.html?utm_term=.a1eb118160e6

Gotta Luv those leaks.

That is pure gold, that's what that is.

Oh please someone now argue with me that somehow Mexico is going to pay for the wall. Oh please tell me how Trump is going to retain or regain your faith now?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Hyperbole is not logic.

The finger represents, I don't want your path; this path, bad as it is, is still better than where yours leads.

That is logical.

This reminds me of the old joke...

Jay is sitting on a bench reading.

Along comes Dee Dee and she asks what are you reading about?

J saus, logic.

D asks, what's logic?

J says I'll give you an illustration. Do you have a dog?

D answers yes.

J states, you are married.

D shocked, says yes, how did you know.

J says, if you have a dog you must have a yard, ahouse, a job, and most likely a wife.

D excitedly says, that's amazing. J hands the book to D and leaves.

Tom comes along and asks D what she is reading about.

D answers, logic.

T asks what's logic?

D says it is easier to illustrate than explain and asks do you have a dog?

T says no.

D states, you're queer.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    This reminds me of the old joke...

Jay is sitting on a bench reading.

Along comes Dee Dee and she asks what are you reading about?

J saus, logic.

D asks, what's logic?

J says I'll give you an illustration. Do you have a dog?

D answers yes.

J states, you are married.

D shocked, says yes, how did you know.

J says, if you have a dog you must have a yard, ahouse, a job, and most likely a wife.

D excitedly says, that's amazing. J hands the book to D and leaves.

Tom comes along and asks D what she is reading about.

D answers, logic.

T asks what's logic?

D says it is easier to illustrate than explain and asks do you have a dog?

T says no.

D states, you're queer.

ROFLMAO... apparently I don't spread my rep enough.

And, unfortunately, the second half is what some actually thinks passes as logic these days... I blame public schools.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Trump, VA Secy on new initiative to improve VA Care

Warms my heart and I really mean that. However the one remaining issue that concerns me are actual resources. Resources have always been at the heart of this issue. Without the resources your just not going to get there.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I quit believing anything the Washington Post or New York Times printed a long time ago. Talk about serial liars. Also, since the President's conversations have not been declassified releasing any part of them (one has to assume that something in there might be accurate) is a felony and an investigation should be done. Once the perpetrator of this is found he/she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Trump, VA Secy on new initiative to improve VA Care

Warms my heart and I really mean that. However the one remaining issue that concerns me are actual resources. Resources have always been at the heart of this issue. Without the resources your just not going to get there.

The crux of the issue is mismanagement not resources.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I quit believing anything the Washington Post or New York Times printed a long time ago. Talk about serial liars. Also, since the President's conversations have not been declassified releasing any part of them (one has to assume that something in there might be accurate) is a felony and an investigation should be done. Once the perpetrator of this is found he/she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But no thoughts on the actual content because as we've seen a good number of these leaks have actuall been shown to be true. In fact the White House has had to adjust their story multiple times once they have been proven to be accurate. It seems that you initially had some of the very thoughts with regards to the early reports on the Transgender Military Ban, but then later after enough proof agreed that they were accurate as well. As bad as leaks are they also can be a result of whistle blowing which as a society we have embraced because we have found value in what we learn from that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom