The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So this is based on a premise of yours as to how much I make? LOL

Actually it’s based on what I believe the ways should be and those who are more fortunate should feel more obligated to give back more.

Obligated ..... by the ****ing government? Something something Communism.

Look, if YOU want to give more, by all means give everything, that's your choice. Don't try to dictate to me how and when I decide to give.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Obligated ..... by the ****ing government? Something something Communism.

Look, if YOU want to give more, by all means give everything, that's your choice. Don't try to dictate to me how and when I decide to give.

I don’t have too, the government will do that for me.

Besides DT’s plan doesn’t eliminate it just reduces the number of tax brackets.

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Oh wait, you probably already knew that. Your just trying to shoot down a liberal messenger. Ah now I get it.
    I didn't know you are a liberal and I don't usually go into these political threads. I just saw the statement while browsing "What's New". Anyway, it looked like you were differentiating Republicans and Democrats based on whether they vote based on their constituent's needs. Carry on.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don’t have too, the government will do that for me.

Oh, yeah, well if they can do that FOR you..... they can do a lot more TO you. You seem to be leaving this bit out.
    Remember not all the elections go the way you want them to:
    Example; President Trump just issued a executive order that all liberals will get a free anal exam with a cattle prod to check for signs of brain activity.
    Please report to your nearest anal exam center for your checkup. They might even give you a kiss.

Also DD
    Here is a new avatar for you. Wear it with pride comrade.

200px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Oh, yeah, well if they can do that FOR you..... they can do a lot more TO you. You seem to be leaving this bit out.
    Example; President Trump just issued a executive order that all liberals will get a free anal exam with a cattle prod to check for signs of brain activity.
    Please report to your nearest anal exam center for your checkup. They might even give you a kiss.

Can't rep you for this but it illustrates the point well.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Also DD

Hard pill to swallow but I got news for you. Probably been that way ever since the US has been in the business of collecting taxes from the get go. LOL

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Which is why the founding fathers didn't want the government having this much control.

Ah well maybe the founding fathers never envisioned public services of any kind. By the way how do you think they get that money for that mighty military we enjoy having at our disposal?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Also DD

Cant help to recognize once again how the ignorance (just being nice) of one side is tolerated more here than from the other side. Well you know. LOL

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hard pill to swallow but I got news for you. Probably been that way ever since the US has been in the business of collecting taxes from the get go. LOL

That's not the same a communism that you are pushing for. Also, who said I agreed with it or want it to continue?

BUT you seem to be ok with the upcoming anal exam........ so....... yeah.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Ah well maybe the founding fathers never envisioned public services of any kind. By the way how do you think they get that money for that mighty military we enjoy having at our disposal?

Why can liberals never seperate needed spending and needless spending? Yes we need a military and infastructure. Government could stop taking so much in taxes of they'd stop wasting money on crap.

There is a difference.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Are we talking about how Hillary, Obama's FBI/CIA colluded to push a fake Trump Russia dossier? And Mueller who is now investigating trump because of said fake dossier actually ran the FBI when it uncovered bribery and corruption centered around the uranium deal with Russia that they withheld from congress who eventually approved the deal that personally enriched bill and Hillary via Bill's speaking fees in russia during that time?

Or are we being distracted? Because it seems like a HUGE scandal.

the DNC server was supposedly hacked during election cycle. They refused to let the FBI investigate their computers and instead hired a private company who was Also associated with the actors in the Russian dossier. Soooo many coincidences and projection of their own crimes onto trump.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    That's not the same a communism that you are pushing for. Also, who said I agreed with it or want it to continue?

BUT you seem to be ok with the upcoming anal exam........ so....... yeah.

I’m not pushing for anything. Heck’s fire it’s already taking place. You do realize what different tax brackets mean, don’t you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom