The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Don't make me aquire mad at you.

I’ve acquired many people to acquire madness at me. But Imma nice guy. But nobody seems to acquire me. Wait. Okay. It seems I’ve discovered an awkward limit to the synonymous relationship between “get” and “acquire”.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So I guess the US is racist towards PR because Donald Trump is President????? Is that what the insinuation is???? Or could it be that the people of PR are racist because Trump is the first Orange President......

I bet the Mayor of San Juan wouldn't have worn that mean old T shirt and said mean things about the President if he wasn't Orange.....I can't believe refusing to work with a President because he's a little tangerine in skin tone but that seems to be the case...

a7e06c334ca67c8b5fce7e40ac0e1b5b34222a928dbf146ae46240b66708033a.jpg

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    So I guess the US is racist towards PR because Donald Trump is President????? Is that what the insinuation is???? Or could it be that the people of PR are racist because Trump is the first Orange President......

I bet the Mayor of San Juan wouldn't have worn that mean old T shirt and said mean things about the President if he wasn't Orange.....I can't believe refusing to work with a President because he's a little tangerine in skin tone but that seems to be the case...

a7e06c334ca67c8b5fce7e40ac0e1b5b34222a928dbf146ae46240b66708033a.jpg

How did this get to be about Ireland? I thought we were talking about Puerto Rico, not William (or Donald?) of Orange? I guess you may have Protestants vs Catholics to an extent in either case....

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Much as the Left has come to regret limiting the filibuster for temporary convenience, I predict they will also come to regret cheapening the standards for what is an impeachable offense
    And if all that fails, trump can still fall back on the implied meaning of the word "is".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom