OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Best she could, for now. Says he's in great health, overall.
    Overweight, though. Don't doctors always say that?

Gave him what looked to me like a huge shot of cortisone to the flank.
    Sent us on our way with three prescriptions. Two for today start, one is an antibiotic, the other is a more ear and throat specific anti-inflammatory. One to start tomorrow, which is a continuing lower dose prednisone.

She didn't even have to use the muzzle during his examinations. She is very gentle and he was such a brave boy. It almost seemed like he understood he was receiving help.
    Anthropomorphism cast upon a pet we adore. Brave boy!!

We knew he had pounded out some from when we got him, due mostly to never missing a meal and eating out of our hands during our meals.
    But, our little doggie pal weighs 11.62lbs now.

I'm more worried about our favorite vet, though. She's cared for five of our pets, now, including this little pup.
    What ever wobbling disease she has is becoming more noticeable.:crying:
    Godspeed for her journey.
    Glad all went well with the pup and hopefully the meds will get him cleared up. Sorry to hear about your vet though!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Checked my work email a little while ago and found out that one of our team members passed away Saturday. She had been battling cancer for awhile but was still working up until fairly recently. She started after we all went to remote work so I only met her a couple of times. :(

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Our power just flickered off and back on. I thought I heard a little "pop" off in the distance just a second before it happened. Figure it must've been a line breaker that blew or something.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I've been noticing a funny noise when we close or open the garage door. When it is in motion and you have to reverse the travel, it was jumping and wiggling some. Not right!

Found it had a loose roller at the bottom on one side.
    I oiled it up really well about a month ago. Surprised I didn't notice this. I don't think it's new, just newly severe.

I disconnected the lift mechanism, let the door down on jack stands, loosened the roller mount even more. Jockeyed it up and down a few times by hand to help find the center and cranked it down again.
    Double checked all the others.

Much better!
    :thumbsup:

Last edited:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Now, just waiting for the gas service techs to check, clean and tweak our wall furnace.

Sorry, I can't call it a fireplace, even though it looks like one when it's running. I love it!
    But, we haven't had it inspected since we moved here, almost three years ago, now.

My fault.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    elijaharchiive
    Top Bottom