The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    This won't go over well here but Trump did name names but there's no doubt he was forced to do this. So actions speak louder than words let's see where this goes from here. But there's no doubt no matter what the subject the rollercoaster that is Trump will continue.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Is it too early to get our Fauxahontas 2020 shirts?

Yeah, not sure what those are.

But anyway, it appears he'll have another chance.

I heard there's another rally scheduled next weekend for Boston I believe. I certainly hope Boston is more prepared for it than Charolottsville.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Is it too early to get our Fauxahontas 2020 shirts?

Yeah, not sure what those are..

Similar to the Lieawatha shirt.

13557799_1164109283649179_2722508878596887702_n.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Fauxahontas has blue eyes like all aboriginal americans and pelosi has brown eyes because she is full of...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Nancy Pelosi is 77. Ya'll can lie if ya want, but if I'm 80, and my wife looks like that at 77 AND walk around. I'd be happy.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Nancy Pelosi is 77. Ya'll can lie if ya want, but if I'm 80, and my wife looks like that at 77 AND walk around. I'd be happy.

I think that many a conservative just can't admit to Pelosi hotness. Politics has nothing to do with anything in this realm. I'm not really into 77 year olds (introduce the right one and I may take that back), but it's clear to me that Nancy Pelosi was a hottie in her day and among the Medicare set, still is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think Pence did, but I haven't heard of Trump doing it personally. For what that's worth.

I am so tired of this crap. "The President didn't say so and so is a :poop: head!" waaa

What's the statute of limitations on disavowals? Did his disavowal he made during his campaign expire already?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think that many a conservative just can't admit to Pelosi hotness. Politics has nothing to do with anything in this realm. I'm not really into 77 year olds (introduce the right one and I may take that back), but it's clear to me that Nancy Pelosi was a hottie in her day and among the Medicare set, still is.

nancy_pelosi_cleavage.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I did not say anything about her looks. Her apearance has nothing to do with my opinion of her politics. The color of a mans skin has nothing to do with my impression of him.

Saturday I went to Point Blank to see if I would like to join. When I looked i through the window I saw a group of young men who were sharing two laned. I did not see them do anything un safe but I felt that I would not like to be in there with them.

Today I was at Cabella's and saw a group of young men at the counter waiting for a salesman The way they eyed me and their demeanor set off my spidey sense and I got my ammo and left.

One of the groups was white and one of the groups was black, I dislike everyone.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I did not say anything about her looks. Her apearance has nothing to do with my opinion of her politics. The color of a mans skin has nothing to do with my impression of him.

Saturday I went to Point Blank to see if I would like to join. When I looked i through the window I saw a group of young men who were sharing two laned. I did not see them do anything un safe but I felt that I would not like to be in there with them.

Today I was at Cabella's and saw a group of young men at the counter waiting for a salesman The way they eyed me and their demeanor set off my spidey sense and I got my ammo and left.

One of the groups was white and one of the groups was black, I dislike everyone.

You racist! You were supposed to denounce one group and applaud the other. If you don't believe me, just ask the president about the crap he has been catching lately!:):

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This won't go over well here but Trump did name names but there's no doubt he was forced to do this. So actions speak louder than words let's see where this goes from here. But there's no doubt no matter what the subject the rollercoaster that is Trump will continue.

Look on the bright side! Next time The Fascist Club for 'Men' holds a Battle of Berkley or some such, Trump has a perfect opportunity to call them out by name - after waiting the obligatory exact amount of time between when the first blow was struck in Charlottesville and when he denounced WS/WN groups today (to avoid the specious claim that he called out the Left more quickly than the alt-right)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What's the statute of limitations on disavowals? Did his disavowal he made during his campaign expire already?

It's complicated. He wasn't president during the campaign, but they also don't accept that he is a legitimate president. The Senate Parliamentarian would likely have to rule whether the disavowal uttered during the campaign still was valid - in consultation with Mueller and Putin, of course

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom