The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    You think? I did question a few, but since one was from NBC and one from the Chicago Tribune I thought it was fairly trustworthy.

I'm a newbie here, and do more reading than posting, but I couldn't let this pass without comment. I made it through about 40 pages of a thread that's now closed. The quote above was spoken in earnest, and I seriously almost fell off my chair, nearly spilling me Wild Turkey. So I gotta ask; is there no age limit on this site? And I ain't talkin bout you old geezers.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You think? I did question a few, but since one was from NBC and one from the Chicago Tribune I thought it was fairly trustworthy.

I'm a newbie here, and do more reading than posting, but I couldn't let this pass without comment. I made it through about 40 pages of a thread that's now closed. The quote above was spoken in earnest, and I seriously almost fell off my chair, nearly spilling me Wild Turkey. So I gotta ask; is there no age limit on this site? And I ain't talkin bout you old geezers.

First, welcome. Second, I think he says he grew up in the 70s so not all that young.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I'm a newbie here, and do more reading than posting,

Welcome.

There is an Introduction and Greetings Forum https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/introductions-greetings/ if you would like start your first thread and tell us a we bit abot you, your intrests and what reigon you're located in. There are a lot of us that get together to shoot and just get together.

I hope you enjoy your tenure here.

BTW that was a thread that had to stop giving.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Look on the bright side! Next time The Fascist Club for 'Men' holds a Battle of Berkley or some such, Trump has a perfect opportunity to call them out by name - after waiting the obligatory exact amount of time between when the first blow was struck in Charlottesville and when he denounced WS/WN groups today (to avoid the specious claim that he called out the Left more quickly than the alt-right)

Or maybe since he now has few times under his belt he now knows he better do it quicker next time or face the unlrelenting heat that brought him to his knees this last time.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    If I am following the conversation correctly, I might start calling you Imelda! :):

Your not far off. Well not exactly Imelda.

There are few items every gentleman should own. A nice suit, a nice pair of shoes, and a nice mechanical watch. Sorry if others don't agree, but every step I take, I take with a smile on my face.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

There are few items every gentleman should own. A nice suit, a nice pair of shoes, and a nice mechanical watch. Sorry if others don't agree, but every step I take, I take with a smile on my face.

No argument whatsoever here, even if my inventory has suffered over the years!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Sense of style. That's the ticket. Some folks are happy with overalls and redwings (like my pop, lol)... others like to look dapper.

Kut (approves)

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Sense of style. That's the ticket. Some folks are happy with overalls and redwings (like my pop, lol)... others like to look dapper.

Kut (approves)

Thank you sir.

And by the way I own a couple of Redwings. They make some real nice boots actually and these were some of my first nice pair of boots. After that well ..........

Anyway if you ever find that your in the position you would like some recommendations feel free to ask.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    No argument whatsoever here, even if my inventory has suffered over the years!

Thank you sir

i do spend some time maintaining what I have, but then again Goodyear Welted shoes and boots can be resoled and can often last a very long time if maintained correctly.

I figure it's worth good money to get something that makes you look nice and that will often last you a long time.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Thank you sir

i do spend some time maintaining what I have, but then again Goodyear Welted shoes and boots can be resoled and can often last a very long time if maintained correctly.

I figure it's worth good money to get something that makes you look nice and that will often last you a long time.

I can easily appreciate the value of buying quality!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Thank you sir.

And by the way I own a couple of Redwings. They make some real nice boots actually and these were some of my first nice pair of boots. After that well ..........

Anyway if you ever find that your in the position you would like some recommendations feel free to ask.

Ha! That's funny. It might be you that should be asking me. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom