The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well. Right. Even GWB maintained popularity among neocons. It would be much more newsworthy if Trump lost them. I've never seen a president with such a low rating but I've never seen the media go after a president like this either. But. I think if the media covered Trump honestly, no hyperbole, reporting on no fabricated stories, just straight up honest reporting Trump's approval would be much higher, but still lower at this point than any president in recent history. And what's left reveals the extent to which Trump is responsible for his low approval.

A lot of the things Trump is trying to do is right. Making tax rates sane. Cutting insane regulations. Nominating sane judges. He just gets in the way of his own success by a lot.

Yep.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    That doesn't fix Trump and his Administration's credibility issue.

U.S. government lacks credibility?

No way!

Not exactly a new situation. <yawn>

Next, you'll be suggesting that corporate media has a newly discovered credibility issue.

:):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    U.S. government lacks credibility?

No way!

Not exactly a new situation. <yawn>

Next, you'll be suggesting that corporate media has a newly discovered credibility issue.

:):

No, you won't hear that from him. He hangs on every word they speak.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    No, you won't hear that from him. He hangs on every word they speak.

Seems every word they speak is completely scripted and handed down to them.

I wonder who actually writes the "news" these days. Can't be more than a small handful of people distributing this stuff to be regurgitated.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I wonder who actually writes the "news" these days. Can't be more than a small handful of people distributing this stuff to be regurgitated.

Some office at the DNC.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

That is so true. It is amazing how all of the news agencies, even Fox, repeat almost exactly the same stories.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yeah, but he's a righty, so we're going to get him.

You know, Lock Him Up!!! LOL

Probably so. The amount of concerted effort the FBI is putting into this investigation juxtaposed against their complete non-investigation of Clinton and others on the left reveals how corrupt they have become. It also clearly states that this is just a political "hit".

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Probably so. The amount of concerted effort the FBI is putting into this investigation juxtaposed against their complete non-investigation of Clinton and others on the left reveals how corrupt they have become. It also clearly states that this is just a political "hit".

Yes, yes the system is all rigged against you. Boo Hoo Hoo!!

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Oh, could it be. No it couldn't mean I think Trump is corrupt. No, not the same guy that founded Trump University. No not that guy. No, no not the guy that paid financial debts with money from the foundation of the same name. No, not that guy. How about the guy who says he's not going to take pay but has enriched himself G** only knows how much because of this office via his properties not to mention how much he's charging via his properties to the government. No, no I can't possibly be thinking such a low life is that corrupt.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yes, yes the system is all rigged against you. Boo Hoo Hoo!!

Obama%2Btells%2BTrump%2Bthat%2BUS%2Belections%2Bcannot%2Bbe%2Brigged.jpg

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Seriously I thought the Cubs were more like the Cubs I knew before they won the WS. I remember taking bus trips with my old man to see the cubs decades ago. Not sure what year we first went to see them but pretty sure we saw a game back in 69 when they were thought to be a lock. Ernie Banks, Billy Williams, Ron Santo, Don Kissinger, Freggie Jenkins, Ken Holtzman, Rick Monday, but a few I remember. I got to see Willie Mays in a New York Mets uniform in the early 70s at Wriggley Field. Their catcher was Something Huntley I think, Anyway most games I went to they lost. Went to a few Reds games as well, now that was a team. The Big Red Machine which was probably one of the best teams ever, at least in my book. Pete Rose before we knew what a hustler he really was, Johnny Bench, Pedro Borbon, Ken Griffey, Joe Morgan, Tony Perez, George Foster, yeah the Big Red Machine was one h***uva team.

A lot of those guys, in the '70s, came up through the Indianapolis Indians .....

The Reds, you and I agree, on something .....

HOW did THAT happen ?????

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    A lot of those guys, in the '70s, came up through the Indianapolis Indians .....

The Reds, you and I agree, on something .....

HOW did THAT happen ?????

Frankly i I grew up in Ft Wayne. It was Komet Hockey that I listened to on the radio. I had no knowledge of the Indianapolis Indians at the time. Don't worry it happens. In fact there are probably more commonalities than you can possibly imagine. It's just when it comes to Trump, but anyway.

THE BIG RED MACHINE ROCKED!! Greatest WS Reds vs Sox and I always had faith the Reds were ultimately going to WIN!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom