• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Medic? How dare you. An insult to our beloved President, you are a corpse-man.

Instead of a corpse-man, I see you as the ER doc giving rhino the bad news to rhino about his mentor, Houghmade, in the hallway. I am working on a hot nurse for the scene. Thinking Tera Patrick?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Hey, if I can get morphine, I'm definitely in.

With your '80s glasses I have you down as the hard-charging, stressed-out veteran reporter still chasing the "hidden story" with your fedora and press card in your hat.

Mr. Evilwrench is "Ike McBerstein, ace reporter, The Daily Press-Bugle".

031207grantlandrice.jpg

"Come on, rhino, what's the real story? Why did your boy break the law and only shoot him in the leg? I've already talked to the DA, Smedley Parker-Butlertonshire, and your partner, John N. Shooter. Give it up, rhino, I've got you cold."

Basically we need 1940s dialogue with '80s clothing.

Basically this movie is a way for Kirk to express his frustration that he was never allowed to write an episode of Johnny Dollar . . . . because it went off the radio years and years before he was born.

Last edited:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I want to be the ex cop that owns the strip club and has an illegal double barrel SBS under the bar. We can call the club "Hot Brass"!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Not a SWAT operator but I've been shot in the leg at least a dozen times by them (usually ends with me saying "my bad dawg" and crying a bit).

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This thread is so amazing that I had to grab some ice cream so that I could indulge while reading it. This movie would be a total hit. I would go see it anyway :dunno:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wow. On a screenwriting forum archive, I actually found a draft edit of the trailer for this movie.

Code:
    {Wide camera shot, man with handgun, holding it above his head, spotlights on him, blue/red lights in background,[INDENT]laser dots on gunman}[/INDENT]
     {VO}[INDENT][I]A good cop, in a corrupt town
    [/I][/INDENT]
    {Radio traffic}[INDENT]Weapons free, take him down
    [/INDENT]
    {VO}[INDENT][I]A man of action stays true to himself[/I]
    [/INDENT]
    {Close up of young officer looking through rifle scope}
    {Young officer}[INDENT]I can't do it, Sarge.  I just can't.
    [/INDENT]
    {Medium shot of red laser dot moving from the gunman's head to his thigh}
    {As a shot rings out, wide view of gunman falling as officers run toward him}
    {Cut to cluttered, but organized office of police sergeant, young officer in chair, sergeant standing over him}
    {VO}[INDENT][I]In the struggle to do the right thing[/I]
    [/INDENT]
    {Seargant, obviously upset}[INDENT]Dammit, rookie, I don't give a crap what you did with your special forces unit in the sandbox.  This is America.
    We have rules.  This is my department.  We have rules.  The only rule you always need to follow is to follow
    orders!
    [/INDENT]
     {VO}[INDENT][I]In the battle between bravery and ordinary[/I]
    [/INDENT]
     {View from outside sergeant's office}
    {Through clouded glass window in door, we see young officer get up from the chair stride to the door, walk out[INDENT]and slam the door behind him}
    [/INDENT]
     {VO}[INDENT][I]In the war between honor and sanctimony
    [/I][/INDENT]
    {Cut to bar/restaurant booth with sergeant sitting with attractive young reporter}
    {Sergeant}[INDENT]I just don't know what will happen to him.  He's a good kid, maybe one of the best.  But, I can only do so
    much.
    [/INDENT]
    {VO}[INDENT][I]A hero rises from the ashes of a burned out relic of a once-proud city on a hill[/I]
    [/INDENT]
    {Cut to judges chambers; rogueishly handsome and humbly charming judge talking only to the deputy prosecutor}
    {Judge}[INDENT]Look, I understand what you're trying to do.  We are a society of rules, and he didn't follow them.
    You had every right to file the charges.  The kid probably deserves to be put away for 10 years for not killing
    a guy.
    [/INDENT]
    {VO}[INDENT][I]A hero unlike any other - a man with a mission to make his mark[/I][/INDENT]
    {Scene in strip club; neon lights spell "Hot Brass"; young officer by the door, looking for someone}
    {Grizzled owner comes up behind him}
    {Owner}[INDENT]She ain't here, you know.  She left early, said something about trying to find you.  Told me to tell you if you
    came in that you'd know where she would be because she is where you think she would go if you really knew
    her like she thinks you know her.
    [/INDENT]
    {As kid leaves, owner pulls out SBS and points to someone off camera and hurries off camera}
    {VO}[INDENT][I]When the going gets tough, the tough get tougher[/I]
    [/INDENT]
    {Scene in a disheveled bedroom; attractive woman with sheets wrapped around her, young officer standing by the[INDENT]bed, fully clothed}
    [/INDENT]
     {Woman}[INDENT]Hey, you did the right thing.  It doesn't matter what the rest of them think.  We can get out of here, start a
    new life.  You're better than this place.
    [/INDENT]
    {VO}[INDENT][I]This Christmas, the world will wonder if heroes have heroes like this[/I]
    [/INDENT]
    {Fade to black}

Might be a fake, though. :)

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Does this movie have investors yet? I have at least $17 I can contribute if I'm able to get in on the ground floor of this. If I can read more of the script and maybe see the shooting of some opening scenes, I may be willing to invest another $12.75.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Does this movie have investors yet? I have at least $17 I can contribute if I'm able to get in on the ground floor of this. If I can read more of the script and maybe see the shooting of some opening scenes, I may be willing to invest another $12.75.

Once Hollywood sees this, investors are going to throw money like panties at a Rolling Stones concert.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The saddest part of this thread is that the OP does genuinely seem to believe the content. No, it's not true (for several reasons.)

NO, I never believed it.

The reason for the post was I wasn't getting through to a 17 year old and to a lesser extent, her mother, that this guy is a flake.

I finally said I'd post it here, KNOWING I'd get the answers I'm getting from the original post.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    NO, I never believed it.

The reason for the post was I wasn't getting through to a 17 year old and to a lesser extent, her mother, that this guy is a flake.

I finally said I'd post it here, KNOWING I'd get the answers I'm getting from the original post.

But did you expect a hollywood blockbuster? Oh, I know, you're going to try for the rights. I see how you are.

Top Bottom