• ...and so much more!
  • edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    LOL! I just don't know what to say about that. Our badge is very unique so maybe she can say if she remembers it looking like this:
    4003200097_6785877a96.jpg

Also, where is it that she has occasion to cross paths with this ass clown? Does she see him rollin' his police car?

The info I get from this is indirectly through her mother.
    I only know that she met him in a park where he was telling her this stuff.
    He's never to my knowledge been to the house.
    I don't know if she saw him with a police car or not.

I'm still trying to get a name, and will pass it on if I can.

In the meantime, I'm told she's dropped all contact with him, as for a time he kept calling her and texting her, but she didn't respond.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Here's the relevant statute. Unless there is a specific intent (he stops someone) I don't think Mr. Curry will do anything about an alleged moron trying to impress a young lady.

IC 35-44.1-2-6 Version a
    Impersonation of a public servant
    Note: This version of section effective until 7-1-2014. See also following version of this section, effective 7-1-2014.
    Sec. 6. A person who falsely represents that the person is a public servant, with intent to mislead and induce another person to submit to false official authority or otherwise to act to the other person's detriment in reliance on the false representation, commits impersonation of a public servant, a Class A misdemeanor. However, a person who falsely represents that the person is:
    (1) a law enforcement officer; or
    (2) an agent or employee of the department of state revenue, and collects any property from another person;
    commits a Class D felony.

I've only had one of these and it was when I was pitching. It was a guy claiming to be a DoD cop for free drinks at Jake's on the westside. I think he got arrested when he gave an "order" to the bartender and he called the real cops.

He got a diversion but we called the USA on it. I do not know if they took it.

Last edited:

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.4%
    62   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    this reminds me of a question thats ask. did your dad serve in the war!? Yes , is the answer. Does he talk about it?! No, is the answer. Good , then he isnt lying!!!!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    When I am trying to "date" a 17 year old, I never say I am mid 50's, I always go mid 20's. Apparently they think I look younger than that as they always laugh.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Three roles I want to play. One is the guy with the sidewalk produce stand that gets smashed in the chase scene, another is the idiot bystander who films the tense showdown on his phone, and third is the hipster douche who gets shot in the ceasefire. Oh and why not add the gun nut with the tacticool AR who gets "harassed" for walking down the street "exercising his second amendment rights"

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I haven't been able to get that yet.
    But if this guy is telling the truth (which I doubt), there can't be many 23 year old, former Marine SWAT people with Indianapolis SWAT.

There is an officer that hasn't been on SWAT very long that is a former Marine, but he is in his late 20s.

Do you suppose the guy lied to the OP's daughter about his age?

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Back on track!

We need to move forward with the movie people. Stop clouding the issue!

I volunteer for any part that requires a shaved head and goatee. I know, I can drive the SWAT truck. Gotta have a tacticool SWAT truck, right? Or be one of the anonymous extras in several scenes, the one that you see supposedly being different people because the director thinks that no one will recognize you.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Back on track!

We need to move forward with the movie people. Stop clouding the issue!

I volunteer for any part that requires a shaved head and goatee. I know, I can drive the SWAT truck. Gotta have a tacticool SWAT truck, right? Or be one of the anonymous extras in several scenes, the one that you see supposedly being different people because the director thinks that no one will recognize you.

SWAT trucks cause too much butthurt and butthurt is bad for profits.

Top Bottom