• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I can't believe you would even ask if that stupid **** was true.

I had a guy about 10 yrs ago try to pass off that he was just back from Marine boot camp. After doing some "research" and finding out he was a habitual fake, I approached him and asked for a few minutes of his time. He agreed & we stepped away from the group (including his girlfriend) and I proceeded to let him know that I'd figured out his game & that if I'd ever heard of him spreading his lies about being in the Armed Forces, I'd make sure he met a few actual Marines... All of this was done in a quiet tone, so as to keep our chat private. I've never seen, nor heard of him since...

Maybe this guy needs to meet a few ACTUAL SWAT OFFICERS? A quick chat may help him learn a valuable lesson?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I fell sorry for this guy. He honestly thinks that being in combat, then SWAT, then being emotionally vulnerable will get him in someone's pants.

This young man has NO GAME, and blue.....ya' know.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This young man has NO GAME, and blue.....ya' know.

Look, we've moved on to the INGO movie.

If you are not going to assign yourself a role, I will. You will be cast as the gruff Sgt. who trains the star, rhino, and the star's buddy, Blue as John N. McShooter.

There will be a training montage and a scene at the bar where you show everyone your wife and boat. You will die at the end but it will be heroic. Rhino will cry out your name as he holds you in his arms.

You will be required to ditch the specs and grow an '80s cop mustache.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Ohhh, even better. You can come in and knock files off my desk and then I'll stand up and say,

"But you shot in the leg, John (your name is going to be John N. McShooter), in the damn leg, not the brain like the law requires. I'm the one that had to go down to the ME and persuade him to change the report, John. That was me. You left me hanging. You left us all hanging."

At the end of the movie, I'll be walking out of the courthouse with my jacket over my shoulder and briefcase in the other hand with some minor key music in the background, I'll stop, turn and say "John, you were right all along." More minor key music.

Goosebumps. This is cinematic gold.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    "HOT DOGS, GET CH'UR HOT DOGS. GOTTA SELL 'EM TO BUY MY WIFE SHOES!"
    *hot dog cart goes flying, onions and mustard in the air, and I'm left sitting there, a dumbfounded, yet sad look on my face.*

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    There should be room for everyone in the training montage.

I nominate "Holding Out for a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler for the montage music.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I still wear the 80s glasses, but I'd need a fake stache, since I can't grow one yet. I'm nearly 50 though, so my prospects for facial hair are diminishing :(

Mike Grasso

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 5, 2014
    Westfield
    Just heard something that sounds like BS.

My 17 year old stepdaughter came home with a story from a guy who claimed to be on a local SWAT team in the general Indy metro area.

This purported SWAT guy is about 23 or so, and claimed he was ordered to take a guy out who had "gone berserk" with friends at his home.
    Said he didn't want to kill the guy, so he shot him in the leg, and was then ordered to kill him.
    Says it really messed him up having to do it.

Went on to say that as a SWAT member, if he's ordered to kill somebody and refuses for any reason, it's a 10 YEAR PRISON SENTENCE!

Further, that he'a also one of the people who would help round people up to put them in FEMA camps, and he would simply follow orders if they tell him to do it.

When I heard this, my first impression was that this guy sounds like a flake or a fake.

TELL ME real SWAT people, is this BS?

Wouldn't even reply to this.

Top Bottom