• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Let me just say, as someone who has taken out 9 different SWAT teams across 4 separate incidents, that is EXACTLY how it works.

Cast as the maniacal villian who kidnaps the mayor's daughter and ties her to a bomb that is on a runaway train that is heading for a chemical factory...jbombelli.

maxresdefault.jpg

scoutsniper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.5%
    29   2   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connersville
    i can be the Ex-Marine that doesnt talk to anyone for having a chip on his shoulder from beating up his CO and getting discharged. but apprently can take out the bad guys croonies from a mile away! but of course i can hit the main villian cuz a mailbox or bush will block my shot lol

im new to the movie business so take it easy on me ;p lol

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'll be the sinister looking guy in the background of every important shot, silently observing everything that's going on.
    My face will never be fully illuminated and my presence will never be explained.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Once Hollywood sees this, investors are going to throw money like panties at a Rolling Stones concert.

um have you seen the stone's lately....looks like the ladies have been throwing bricks at them

to make it modern you should say like panties at a justin bieber concert

and for the movie i want to direct! make one of the most violent movies of all time...the make rants about gun control, and how nobody needs guns... LIKE RICHARD DONNER!!!!

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I found out last night, that this guy says he's a member of the Indianapolis SWAT Team.
    Supposedly, he showed the 17 year old his badge.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    LOL! I just don't know what to say about that. Our badge is very unique so maybe she can say if she remembers it looking like this:
    4003200097_6785877a96.jpg

Also, where is it that she has occasion to cross paths with this ass clown? Does she see him rollin' his police car?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I found out last night, that this guy says he's a member of the Indianapolis SWAT Team.
    Supposedly, he showed the 17 year old his badge.

He's probably legit, then. I understand IMPD SWAT accepts only 22-27 year-olds with 10 years combat experience.

Top Bottom