• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Now THAT sounds like fun! Where do I sign up? Do team members all get patches? I'm getting a little old to jump tree to tree though. Is there an age limit?
    View attachment 29207

View attachment 29208

The sign up location is secret. If you can't find it, you don't qualify.

There's no patch, but there is a tattoo. Its between the butt cheeks. That's why dope carriers always keep their stash up their bum. When the recipient takes the parcel out of the box, he's also checking for a tattoo. Luckily, it only shows up under certain lighting, which I cannot divulge on the Internet.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If we at INGO make a movie about this, I want to make my claim for the role of the grizzled Captain behind the desk telling rhino "you're off the case!"

Nope, you're the frustrated DA.

I get to be the frustrated buy-the-book guy yelling "...and I'm always the one cleaning up YOUR effing MESS!!!"

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    If we at INGO make a movie about this, I want to make my claim for the role of the grizzled Captain behind the desk telling rhino "you're off the case!"

I get to be the frustrated buy-the-book guy yelling "...and I'm always the one cleaning up YOUR effing MESS!!!"

Can I be the guy that gets shot in the leg???

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    There should be a role for rambone in this INGO telenovela. It would have to be a part with imagination and enthusiasm....

I want to be the judge that seriously contemplates sending SWAT dude to jail for 10 years.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I want to be the former golden boy star SWAT trooper, who now, after wrestling with inner demons/addictions and the loss of my family is trying valiantly to clear my once superb record! Plus I need a cool Riggs hairdo!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I want to be the former golden boy star SWAT trooper, who now, after wrestling with inner demons/addictions and the loss of my family is trying valiantly to clear my once superb record! Plus I need a cool Riggs hairdo!

I'll be the young rookie who dies in your arms and encourages you to keep holding on and not let the horrible stuff you deal with burn you up inside.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Ohhh, even better. You can come in and knock files off my desk and then I'll stand up and say,

"But you shot in the leg, John (your name is going to be John N. McShooter), in the damn leg, not the brain like the law requires. I'm the one that had to go down to the ME and persuade him to change the report, John. That was me. You left me hanging. You left us all hanging."

At the end of the movie, I'll be walking out of the courthouse with my jacket over my shoulder and briefcase in the other hand with some minor key music in the background, I'll stop, turn and say "John, you were right all along." More minor key music.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Wait, this movie is unwatchable without a hot chick.

How about Aishah Hasnie as the love interest of the DA?

We can be at dinner and Blue walks in with a "big break" in the case.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    But I want to be the guy on the movie poster who's holding the rifle, lookin' all serious, with the optic on backwards. you know, a subtle homage to BS roots of the storyline

although as long as Aishah Hasnie is there.... I'M IN!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Hmm. Ok, but somebody has to be the guy with 2 weeks until retirement.

11132154.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Wait, this movie is unwatchable without a hot chick.

How about Aishah Hasnie as the love interest of the DA?

We can be at dinner and Blue walks in with a "big break" in the case.

She'll do, but she gets to be the love interest of the guy that puts the face on the target, which would be me.

Top Bottom