• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    What about exposures? Those circa 1984 linen suits with pastel t-shirts don't come with undies.

I thought you wanted to play a commando role, now I see you want to play a role commando. Sorry I misunderstood you. Or are you wanting to be the commando who goes commando?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Is there a barman yet to dispense advice in the form of platitudes, one liners, cynicism, and mangled quotes?

I just want to say "Get Off My Lawn!"
    So you're a grumpy old neighbour when some perp gets taken down in your yard

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Is there a barman yet to dispense advice in the form of platitudes, one liners, cynicism, and mangled quotes?

So you're a grumpy old neighbour when some perp gets taken down in your yard

You'll have to scroll back a bit, but I think "Hot Brass" is the official cop bar and the bartender role is taken. Retired bitter cop barfly is open, though!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My talent may be too much to be contained by only one of the starring roles.

I may need to portray additional characters, all using clever prosthetics and makeup to alter my appearance.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    My talent may be too much to be contained by only one of the starring roles.

I may need to portray additional characters, all using clever prosthetics and makeup to alter my appearance.
    2ij57ib.jpg

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Since I'm the owner of Hot Brass (the strip club), I say we make SkullDaddy the bouncer/stripper coordinator. Monday is half price drinks and half size girls. Midget monday! This can be the opening scene when the plot is set for the rest of the movie.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Since I'm the owner of Hot Brass (the strip club), I say we make SkullDaddy the bouncer/stripper coordinator. Monday is half price drinks and half size girls. Midget monday! This can be the opening scene when the plot is set for the rest of the movie.

Hot Brass gets better and better. Once this is a successful media empire, I'm sure we can franchise "Hot Brass" out into real businesses and have enough cash to dive in Scrooge McDuck style. Oh yeah, I'm not only rich...I'm Duck rich.

Top Bottom