• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Mods can't put people on ignore. They have to ignore you the old-fashioned way: by just not reading your posts.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    PM a mod and provide proof to support your supposition and it will be investigated. A word of advice, though, just saying "I think this is so-and-so because they sound kind of like that person" isn't really enough for the staff to go on. You have to give them something.

I have about [STRIKE]3[/STRIKE] 4 somethings, but they're all circumstantial, if you will. Each one by itself is worthless; it's the picture they paint when put together. Starts to strain credulity to call them all coinky-dinks though. (And I'll be honest, there's a fair dose of woman's intuition involved. Which probably has even less credibility to some.)

But since I have nothing concrete, and more importantly, I don't feel much like being a snitch (and the new member doesn't seem to be causing problems anyway), I'll just leave it as it is until such time that it needs to be shared.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I have about 3 somethings, but they're all circumstantial, if you will. Each one by itself is worthless; it's the picture they paint when put together. Starts to strain credulity to call them all coinky-dinks though. (And I'll be honest, there's a fair dose of woman's intuition involved. Which probably has even less credibility to some.)

But since I have nothing concrete, and more importantly, I don't feel much like being a snitch (and the new member doesn't seem to be causing problems anyway), I'll just leave it as it is until such time that it needs to be shared.

Thanks.

That's enough to convince me:D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I have about 3 somethings, but they're all circumstantial, if you will. Each one by itself is worthless; it's the picture they paint when put together. Starts to strain credulity to call them all coinky-dinks though. (And I'll be honest, there's a fair dose of woman's intuition involved. Which probably has even less credibility to some.)

Thanks.

In all likelihood, they're already onto them. I know that when I was a mod, I was usually aware of returning offenders before they made their first post. However, it's always helpful to hear from members when they have data to add.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    ......woman's intuition.....

More than a few years ago, I used the above phrase in a college paper and haven't used it since.

My feminist professor informed me, correctly I might add....as I further investigated the matter, that intuition was applied to a woman's thoughts due to the common perception that women didn't have the ability of critical thinking skills. A woman's intuition was more or less, part extrasensory, and part luck.

I don't know if it makes a difference to anyone here to see or use it, but thought I would throw it for everyone to absorb.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom