• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Connecticut will be using that image as their template also. I think it's catching on.

I was thinking a trifold flyer, but this may work just as well also.

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    Connecticut will be using that image as their template also. I think it's catching on.

I was thinking a trifold flyer, but this may work just as well also.

Wow, I didn't realize it would catch on like that when I was working on it.
    We could also do a tri-fold in conjunction with this. Maybe use this to grab the attention of our target audience and a tri-fold to give them more information once we have their attention.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have been considering something.

2AM is not working at this as quickly as they said they would and time is running short. We have no place to consolidate as a state and our opponents are already organized and working day and night to defeat us as we speak.

If you would like and there is enough interest, I would like to know if you all want to start something on our own? Either a state capitol thing or an all over Indiana thing?

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I have been considering something.

2AM is not working at this as quickly as they said they would and time is running short. We have no place to consolidate as a state and our opponents are already organized and working day and night to defeat us as we speak.

If you would like and there is enough interest, I would like to know if you all want to start something on our own? Either a state capitol thing or an all over Indiana thing?

I'm up for it, I wish we had more people like Bill Akins joining in.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    amen to that. He's a real thinker and someone I'm glad to have on our side.

Have you seen or heard about his case? I believe there was a thread about it on here somewhere....

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    I'm all for going ahead on our own. If we wait for everyone else to withdraw their opposing digits from their rectums before we take action, we might as well just surrender our arms to the Obamaniacs.
    If we strike out on our own we may lose, but by God at least we'll be on our feet and fighting when we go down.:soapbox:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ok well if anyone has any objects to this, I'm waiting until Dec. 31st for 2AM to get their sheet together. After that we're on our own.

AND THIS TIME LET'S GET SOME ADMIN INPUT PLEASE! I'd like INGO to sponsor something that fights for our rights. Hell you guys can be in charge for all I care. I just think almost 2000 members on this forum can come together on this site, we can all come together to DO SOMETHING productive.

Just a thought.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    agreed. also i like the flyer, and are we going to have meetings or hearings of somesort with the state, are we going to have meetings wihtin ourselves as a group to get organized?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    A couple things we really will need is a media spokesperson. Also a Rep for us to go before our Gov. Reps for face to face meetings and such. If Bill of Rights would lend his expertise I would ask him but so far he has not lent his support.

Look, if going with empty holsters wearing donated Armani suit will change people's minds, lets do it. No guns, just empty holsters. Whatever we can ALL agree on to get the most support. I'm open to all suggestions at this point.

Also, if we continue to plan for statewide Rally's or just a Rally at our capitol... If other states wish to do the same we need to find a way to coordinate with them to have a bigger impact.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    If you would go to: isra.org you will see that IL is already in the process of working on the '09 IGOLD, which will be on March 11.

You might exchange info, suggestions, etc. there.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What about Isrpa (Indiana State Rifle And Pistol Association - Home) meaning are they working on anything?
    I have not heard a peep from the NRA either national or local level.
    I emailed both and got no reply.
    In addition the only thing from NRA was there std letter "we need money".

I'm so dishearted with NRA. It's a big organization and has proven before to be able to do stuff for 2A rights but at the time time feel that they have sold us out at times.
    I think they really like the status quo.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    In addition the only thing from NRA was there std letter "we need money".

You are wrong about the NRA, it's "We Need Mo Money" :D

Flyer looks great and I'm in whenever. Not surprised about the lack of enthusiasm or motivation from our colleagues. It's much easier to drink a cold beer and play keyboard commando or just do nothing until our guns and gun rights are gone :rolleyes:

Mr.Hoppes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen IN
    Here's the image quicksdraw came up with. let's get some feedback on it! :D :rockwoot:

Rally-Flyer1.jpg

I like the poster and would distribute it to other forums I and my wife belong to, but this is still lacking a DATE and time.

I can not commit to a rally without first know when it will be held. I know I skipped one or two pages of this thread but I still haven't seen the DATE and Time. Also having been at other protests at the capitol a centeral meeting point will also be helpful. The other portest I went to, those from TH area convoyed there but got seperated trying to find parking. It ended up ok, but some stress could be avoided with a pre appointed meeting spot. The other event I went to was held indoors and media was present. The outdoor march type protest, not at the capitol actually got more press and was easier to organize (IMHO). These were not Gun related, but related to individual rights being restricted.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    No date and time yet. We are trying to coordinate with all other states to show unification but the main site working on this, 2AM, is dragging their feetses. I shouldn't really have expected much more I guess.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    another thing is. would it be better to hold this infront of the state house or on the circle? if held on the circle there is alot more sidewalk space and no worries about stepping on government property, but thats where everybody holds protests so i have been told. BUT holding it in front of the state house would probably show that we are not affraid to go infront of higher power to show that we will not be pushed around when it comes to our rights.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Here's the image quicksdraw came up with. let's get some feedback on it! :D :rockwoot:

Rally-Flyer1.jpg

Finally got chance to see the poster.

Who is are target audience for the rally?
    1) Gun Owners?
    2) Pro 2A people [there is a DIFFERENCE]
    3) People on the fence?

1) The guns on the poster pushes those on the fense away to a certain point. They are the evil/scaryc ones that the media uses. Perhaps a basic handgun, shotgun and rifle if you want to addguns.

2) It should say

Tell our President and Congress.

Believe it but we do have some guner owners and maybe even 2AM belivers that voted for BO. Plus you writing BO on there and it automaticaly labes this a ANTI-BO event. BO is not the problem (he is only part of the problem) the bigger one is CONGRESS. They are the ones that are going to bring the AWB BO will just sign it. So we need to focus the public that CONRESS & the PRESIDENT both will have a hand at the 2AM going bye-bye. Note a single person but those entities.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Finally got chance to see the poster.

Who is are target audience for the rally?
    1) Gun Owners?
    2) Pro 2A people [there is a DIFFERENCE]
    3) People on the fence?

1) The guns on the poster pushes those on the fense away to a certain point. They are the evil/scaryc ones that the media uses. Perhaps a basic handgun, shotgun and rifle if you want to addguns.

2) It should say

Tell our President and Congress.

Believe it but we do have some guner owners and maybe even 2AM belivers that voted for BO. Plus you writing BO on there and it automaticaly labes this a ANTI-BO event. BO is not the problem (he is only part of the problem) the bigger one is CONGRESS. They are the ones that are going to bring the AWB BO will just sign it. So we need to focus the public that CONGRESS & the PRESIDENT both will have a hand at the 2AM going bye-bye. Note a single person but those entities.

Well said. I was thinking the same things, just couldn't figure out how to say it.

Top Bottom