• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My boss tried really hard to get me to come into work today. "It won't be that bad." he kept saying. Our company tell us that if we don't feel safe driving, to stay home or park the truck. We had two drivers that did work. I'm keeping track of what they send across our group messages. It's not good.
    Ain't no way I'd be pulling the loads that you pull in this stuff BT. Especially not with my Hyundai. ;)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We've just changed over to freezing rain and sleet, so I went out and put down some ice melt on the sidewalk and part of the driveway. Tomorrow is trash pickup day, but I didn't even bother putting the can out today. I don't think the trash trucks will be running tomorrow.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    We've just changed over to freezing rain and sleet, so I went out and put down some ice melt on the sidewalk and part of the driveway. Tomorrow is trash pickup day, but I didn't even bother putting the can out today. I don't think the trash trucks will be running tomorrow.
    They aren't running here today, or tomorrow. They said pick up will be on your next scheduled day.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Not that it matters much to my INGO friends. Its still raining in Springfield, OH. It'll be interesting.
    Thanks for the report. Grew up in Dayton and was wondering how Dayton/Springfield was doing? There are several former/current Buckeyes here on INGO.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    It’s crazy to me how 10 miles made a massive difference. At 106/Michigan it was rain turning to sleet at 4:50. By the time I hit 334 streets were icing over. By the time I got to 267 ice was everywhere and it was snowing hard. Lafayette, another 30miles NW of our house y’all got a crap ton of snow.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Switched from rain to freezing rain right around 5 o'clock in Hamilton county. Just went outside to get the mail, the driveway has a solid half inch of ice cap.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Snow stopped here for the evening. Roughly a foot of snow and drifts are 3-4 foot high. Wind is brutal. Saying another 3-6" for tomorrow starting around 4-5am

Edit: They downgraded tomorrow to 1-4" additional, so that's a plus

Last edited:
    Top Bottom